Chapter 7. Housewife Material

I get busy at work and lazy on Wattpad for a bit and this book almost has 200 reads? You people are crazy, I love you! I'll put in a little bit more work so I can continue to satisfy you hungry folks like Akali with that ramen.

Ahri POV

We were on our way to the penthouse with the two boys. I told more stories about my high school life to Y/N and he was so cute watching the whole time. He's like a little kid living his own knight in shining armor story. He's just so pure to the point where one could find it annoying but for me and most certainly the rest of the girls, it's contagious.

Kai'sa: I'm sure everyone at the studio would be interested in you giving them lessons.

Y/N: I'm sure I could but I think I'd rather learn than teach. I've seen you in your music videos, the other girls can't hold a candle too you. No offense girls.

Akali: None taken. Even I can't get close to her level and I'm the ninja of the group.

Y/N: But are you a turtle?

Akali: That was my Halloween costume last year. Since we've got a few more months, I'm debating between Ryu Hayabusa or Genji Shimada.

Y/N: An Icon amongst Video Games or one of the most recognizable Ninja's of the decade. That is a hard one.

Evelynn: Y/N dear, I have a question to ask you.

Y/N: Okay, shoot.

Evelynn: How invested are you in the idea of a relationship.

I know that look all too well. Just as I was about to intervene, Kai'sa does first.

Kai'sa: Eve, now is not the time for relationships. He's still a High Schooler and a Freelancer and he may not have time for things like that.

Y/N: W-well she does have a point but to answer the question Evelynn-

Evelynn: Just call me Eve, darling~.

Y/N: E-Eve... To answer the question. I'm not too heavily invested. I do want one eventually but I'm still recovering from the last rejections I got...

He had a blush of embarrassment. God, that's so cute!

Marco: When are you going to get over that anyway? It was like 9 months ago.

Y/N: I know, but to really step forward with something different from what I love doing, it just ended in failure. Like I wasn't good enough for something...

I remember when I had moment like this. It was my first boyfriend.. er.. Ex-boyfriend. He was the heir too a designer company that really help me take off with my career. It was going good for a while but eventually he started getting less... formal ideas... for my outfits. I couldn't go through it and because of that he ended up dumping me. At first I thought it was to keep my image as a pop-star safe but overtime it was more like guilt that I couldn't go threw with a simple action. I no longer regret it thanks to Eve.

Evelynn: Trust me when I say this darling. In the time you've managed to save this city, I'm sure more than enough women would want to be with you.

Y/N: But it wouldn't feel the same.... I want a relationship of two equals, of two people who want to do their best for others. It feels as if I don't have many choices with that fact people only see me for my fame as a hero. I don't want something like that...

Me, Akali and Kai'sa all perk up when he said that while Eve just grinned. We started hearing some light laughing and look towards Marco.

Marco: Always thoughtful of your own love life. This trait would've helped if you knew who was dating who.

Y/N: Don't you even dare!

Marco: Whaaaat? Caitlyn seems to still find it funny how you didn't-

Y/N: MARCO!!

Akali: Oh my god you asked Caitlyn out on a date!?

Y/N: AAAAH!!!

It buries his face in embarrassment whereas we all start laughing. I couldn't help it, that reaction was priceless. You can tell Marco was getting him back for something. I'll have to ask him that later.

Driver: We've arrived at the penthouse ladies and gentlemen.

The limo comes to a stop and like before, Y/N lets us out first. Albeit with a more bashful expression. The poor boy.

Akali: Sucks we couldn't head to the Ramen shop for lunch. I'm starving!

Ahri: Do all you ever think about is ramen?

Akali: That and my Graffiti Art.

Marco: So you're the one always making a mess for the cops.

Akali: Marco!

Y/N: Now I have an excuse to turn you in.

Akali: We can talk about this, right?