Chapter 37. Sentenced to War

Y/N POV

Today was the day. I'll be heading to court and be face to face with a Summoner. To be honest, I was afraid. Meeting a Summoner is a tremendous honor but in my situation, it was possibly the worst thing ever. If Legends are true and they still possess their god like power from before creating Runeterra, this one could probably blink me out of existence. That's a rather light punishment for breaking their rules though. I got up and stretched for a bit since this room had no furniture or anything. Just an empty room with a containment chamber in the center. Inside that chamber was little ole me and nothing else. There were plenty of cameras and wall mounted guns all aligned at me at all times which was pretty annoying.

After a bit, the very top of the chamber opened up and down came a machine holding a tray with a very basic breakfast. Eggs, bacon, grits and some buttered toasted. I take the tray and the machine holding it retracted up into the ceiling and it closed.

Y/N: Least they know to feed me. Need to recommend some furniture though. Sleeping against the glass or on the cold floor isn't how you should treat people, no matter how bad they are.

As I began too eat, my mind wonders back to what Caitlyn told me. It is true that she was in love with me? I'm not really sure how to approach that. She denied me because she didn't want me sharing her fate and made jokes about it to cover her pain and not rouse my suspicion. Had I known beforehand, I probably would've kept pushing till she said yes. Now, things are different. Would the girls even let me have her and possibly Vi and Jinx? Thinking about it, I can't help but chuckle. What am I, a Harem Anime Protagonist? I've got pretty strong powers as well and a lot of people like me so I could be seen as a Gary Stu in a way. Well, I'm not sure if people will like me once news gets out that I broke the law.

I finish up my food and set the tray to the side where is wasn't in my way. How would the Media take to the Man of Light being a lawbreaker? And if they know about my relationship with K/DA then what'll happen to the girls?

Y/N: Damn it... All these questions and no answers...

Eventually the entrance the the chamber was opened and in came several armed guards with a containment unit, similar to the one they shipped me here with yesterday. This one looked like it was meant to be taken in and out of places though. Seems they believed a pair of power nullifying handcuffs weren't going to work with them. The shove the unit to the door and the containment unit slides open.

Officer: Get inside.

I do as told and walk into the unit and it shuts tight. Activating the force field. With that done, they began to transport me to the courthouse.

Timeskip brought to you by a Raving Chicken...

Evelynn POV

It was time. Caitlyn called earlier and told us the time at which to come. None of us wanted to go since the Summoner could do anything to our darling and we'd be powerless to stop them. In the end, it was Marco who convinced us to come. I don't know what it is about him that rubs me the wrong way. It feels as if he knows too much at times. His every reaction is what gives it away. No matter, I'll investigate once I can catch him alone. On the ride there, everyone was silent. Akali was in the passenger seat with me. Not once did she ever lift her head, just looking at her hands that were currently resting on her lap. Ahri, Kai'sa and Sera all remained silent as well. None of them daring to look around. I sigh, knowing this will have a huge impact on us going forward. We may have to delay our new album for a bit. None of us will have enough care to do it anyway. I just hope Taric understands that.

Once we arrive, Marco pulls up and parks beside us with a yellow and black striped Camaro. We were all confused on how he could afford that but before anyone could ask, he gestures towards Sona who looks away casually. They make an odd pairing. We all head inside and wait for the court to assemble. As we wait, a powerful presence overcomes everyone in the building. The Summoner had arrived and was waiting. I take a moment to glance at the girls. Akali was visibly shaking, Kai'sa looked like she wanted to cry and Ahri was trying her best to keep a straight face. Marco and Sona both looked nervous but Sona more so than Marco. There he is, rousing my suspicion again. He was defiantly nervous but out of all of them, he seemed the most calm. Maybe even calmer than me.

Eventually, everyone was called to attendance and we all entered. As we walked in, we see Y/N standing inside a containment unit in front of where the Summoner will be. He looks back at us and smiles a little. It was reassuring to know he was able to. Most people would probably feel a little hopeless knowing they're about to face a god like entity for the wrong reasons. Everyone takes their seats. The True Damage band was seated opposite of us where Marco and Sona were also. They didn't know Y/N well but they knew enough to be friends with him. The Cop Trio were also present amongst the guards. Me and Caitlyn make eye contact but she looks away just as quickly with a defeated expression. That girl worries me.

Soon that powerful presence washed over us again and it began to form directly in front of Y/N. There was a breath flash of light and there he was. Floating just a few feet away from Y/N.