Chapter 43. Secret Revealed

Logan: We're up to 20K reads! As a celebration, I shall once again do a triple upload. Beat that other authors! I have nothing to do besides waste time on MHR and League and I ain't doing either one right now.

Akali POV

Ahri: Come on girls, we gotta watch this together!

Can she hold her horses for two seconds? Christ this reaction better be what we hope or else I'm gonna be upset. My food is getting cold here. We all are currently in the living room and it was the day after we sent that picture. Now apparently, Anthony was the one who recorded this reaction. Kinda weird to hear that the Freelancer of all Freelancer is in on some joke. The picture we sent was hilarious to make though. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to get a good shot and Evelynn was enjoying her position all too much. I don't think I'll ever see Marco facepalm that many times again.

Ahri: We're all here? Good! Lets begin.

In the Recording...

Y/N had just gotten out of the shower as signified by his bath robe. AJ called him from the rest room.

Y/N: So what is this about?

AJ: The girls sent ya something and I thought I'd show you.

Y/N: Please tell me it isn't an nude of Eve.

AJ: Oh no, it's nothing like that.

Anthony starts chuckling which catches Y/Ns attention.

Y/N: Why is he holding up his phone? Is he recording?

AJ: I told the girls I would record your reaction. I am simply delivering on that.

Y/N: Okay....

AJ hands his phone to Y/N who proceeds to open AJs text from Marco. Once he did, his face slowly turned red until he was the color of blood.

Y/N: WHAT!! IN!! THE!! FUCK!!

Both Anthony and AJ burst into fits of laughter.

Y/N: Was this Marco's idea!?

AJ: Nah homie, it was mine!

Y/N: SON OF BITCH!! I knew I should've broke that damn phone!

The Girls were all laughing at Y/Ns horror. I was practically howling while Ahri had her face buried in her tails. This was fucking hilarious!

Y/N: Why is there a cherry there Evelynn!? And why does Kai'sa look like she's enjoying that position!?

AJ: I don't know, why the fuck do you keep looking?

Y/N: Cause I'm trying to make sense of this shit!

Logan: I was going to describe the position but I opted out cause..... It a little toooooo Kinky. Shut up, you're getting another Lemon soon, you can hold your dicks/cover your vaginas until then.

Once we got the laughter out of our systems, it was time to go too work. Taric wanted us to start working on the new album today and UUUGH, it was gonna be horrible. He had mentioned us getting some new looks which I want Y/Ns approval before we do that. Something Taric was okay with actually.

Kai'sa: I'm gonna head out first and work on our dance choreography. I can try out the Audi R8 took.

Eve: If you want, I could get you a better, newer model.

Kai'sa: I'm fine Eve. As long as I have one that works.

Eve: Suit yourself darling.

With that she walks out.

Ahri: I'll go see about fashion design. If we're getting new looks, we had best get new outfits.

Akali: I will gladly help out.

Ahri: Don't wanna help Eve with paperwork?

Akali: Yes.

Eve: Kali, you're working with me.

Akali: Son of a bitch!

Timeskip brought to you by me watching my ADC farm like a good wittle ADC.

Marco POV

Marco: FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!

This is bad! No, this is horrible! I didn't get any sleep last night because of my god damn Foresight. After taking that awkward ass picture I was given a surprise hug from the girls. Once I got one from Kai'sa, shit almost hit the fan. I glanced into the future real quick cause I was concerned about that Transformer that was after her before and I saw that she's going to be in serious trouble. Too make matters worse, I saw the worst ever case of death possible. Right now I was pacing around my living room that I made a little mess of during my time freaking out.

I was unsure what to do cause I certainly can't fight off one of those things. I may have Bumblebee but I don't want to put him in harms way. That'd make me look like I'm using him and I am not doing that. I can't even ask for help when nobody but me knows this. I'm trying to keep a secret here! Maybe I can just tell Bee, he can't exactly talk normal which is a horrible thing to hold over him but if I tell him, maybe he'll trust me more.

That's it, I have to get involved, even if I have to drop this damn secret. Damn it, Y/N! I'll get you back for rubbing your good nature on me. If I can prevent everything bad from happening, well not everything but enough to swing things in our favor, things will turn out alright. Hopefully. I quickly ran up to my room to get dressed and ready, even packing the Nighthawk pistol I bought as a just in case. I just hope it'll mean something. The doorbell rang which scared the hell out of me. I ran down too open it and there was Sona, looking as happy as always until she saw me.

Sona: Is everything alright?

Marco: Uh.... Yeah, just kinda in a rush.

Sona: Well, can I come with? If it's not too much trouble.

Marco: Shit....

Did I just say that out loud!? Damn it, now she's looking at me with even more concern.

Sona: Marco, what's going on.

Great, I can't dodge this. Instead of answered, I shake my head and lead her to the garage where Bumblebee was, sitting in car mode. I wonder if he sleeps... Wait, no! This is serious Marco! I mentally kick myself for getting off track. Me and Sona hop in and Bee comes to life.

Bumblebee: And which port shall we loot and pillage next mateys?

Okay, if I didn't know what he really meant, I'd have been confused. Sona just giggles a little.

Marco: Take us to the port on the southeastern side of the city.

Sona: You mean the one with all the shipments to Ixtal? Why there?

Marco: Just get moving Bee. I'll explain on the way.

Bee takes off to the Port, almost going over the speed limit and Sona now looks at me with some fury in her eyes.

Sona: Marco what the hell is going on? What would make you worry so much.

Marco: Remember that machine we told you about that was after Kai'sa?

Sona: Yeah, what about it?

Marco: Well it's about to get her and take her straight to Ixtal.

Sona: That sounds crazy. Aren't you the one that's suppose to make sense?

Marco: I am making sense Sona!

Sona: Then why does it sound crazy? There's no way that thing could catch her in a city with Freelancers everywhere.

Marco: BECAUSE I'M NOT A POWERLESS!!

The car stopped silent and Bee had pulled over.

Bumblebee: Mind telling the class what you've done son?

Sona: Marco....?

I wanted to send my first straight threw the window but I didn't want to hurt Bee so I restrained myself enough before answering.

Marco: My power is Foresight. When I make contact with someone, I can see into their future. A week is usually my limit but I can sometimes go further. My Foresight isn't perfect and I don't use it often but when I do, it's normally something I don't care about. This time however, is too big for me not too care.

Sona: Why didn't you tell anyone?

Marco: Because the Powerfreak System would deem me as a Tier 10 right off the bat. I'm trying to live a normal lifestyle as best as I can. If people knew, my life would be ruined. Nobody but you two knows about this. Bee, I'm going to warn you now, The 3 Transformers from before are going to be there. We'll try to help you out but are job is to get Kai'sa away from them.

Sona: Where is she right now?

Marco: I think right now she's been knocked out and is being carried by Audi R8 transformer.

Bumblebee: Oh, we got some beef with this fool!

Bee then floors it at top speed. I really hope we don't get pulled over.

Sona: We need to call for help.

Marco: I'd rather not reveal my powers to anyone else right now.

Sona: Well I'll just make up some story that's believable.

Marco: Just don't involve me in it.

Sona then quickly gets her phone out and dials up someone. I just hope we make it in time.

Third Person POV

It was a few minutes ago. Kai'sa had just gotten into the car and was driving off to the studio for the choreography but when she went to make a right turn, she went left instead.

Kai'sa: What the?

Just then the radio began to buzz until a voice could be heard.

Barricade: Sideways, come in. Have you retrieved the Void Survivor?

Kai'sa: That voice!

All of a sudden, the head piece of her seat turned into a device that shocks the back of her head. Knocking her out cold for the time.

Sideways: I did but you had to call and force my knockout procedure early.

Barricade: It doesn't matter. As long as she is unharmed and in pristine condition.

Sideways: A shock ain't going to hurt her. Why does Vel'koz even want this girl?

Barricade: I don't know but I bet it has something to do with the experiment Blackout informed me about.

Sideways: Whatever it is, I'm on my way to the rendezvous. Have the boat ready.

Barricade: Affirmative.

Logan: Shit is now hitting the fan. Next chapter will also be on this side and everything else after will mostly focus on the War. Hope you enjoyed!