Chapter 58. Ze Gourmet Chef

Y/N POV

I have never been so happy to see a properly made bed in my life. How long was I gone actually? Somewhere close to a month? It feels like years really. Well in any case I better go win my bet.

Y/N: HEY STREET NINJA!! WE GOTTA D-D-D-D-D-DUEL TO SETTLE!!!!

Akali jumps from her room in more casually clothing.

Akali: I hope you know we didn't finish the movie after you left.

Y/N: Is that your way of saying you wanna watch yourself lose with me present?

Akali: In. Your. Dreams.

Ahri: We've only been home a couple of hours you two. Why don't we eat together and catch up on things first.

Kai'sa: She has a point. Y/N can you make anything besides Ramen and Waffles?

Akali: Pancakes are still better.

Y/N: No they ain't girl! Waffle Supremacy! Ahem... To answer your question Kai'sa, I can cook one other thing using the powder.

I then get embraced from behind and get a kiss planted on my neck. Why is she like this? I'm okay with clingy but sneaky affection? Actually, I'm fine with that too so why am I even bothering.

Evelynn: And what would that be darling~?

Y/N: A chef never reveals his signature dish until it is served madame.

She giggles before letting me go. I quickly zoom off to get my cooking powder before heading into the kitchen. I see Happy come to join me.

Happy: Need any help meowster?

OH MY GOD HE DOES SAY MEOWSTER!!! I just wanna play with him so- No, we gotta cook our girls a meal! I quickly take a deep breath to control myself.

Y/N: How good are you at cooking?

Happy: I make meoals bigger than meoyself on the regular.

Holy shit. I may run out of powder.

Y/N: But does that make it good?

Happy: Who do you think was purrviding your meoals on the front lines?

AND HE PURRS MID WORD!!! I will never regret having a talking cat for a butler! Actually, that makes me want to see his cooking skills.

Y/N: Know what. How about we cook what you cook.

Happy: Do you have the ingredients?

Y/N: What do you need?

He starts making this huge list of ingredients that I'm fairly certain we don't have enough of. How big are these damn meals?

Y/N: Alright, I'm gonna go out and buy some these things. Just make sure to be ready cause I'm gonna be real quick about it.

I run off and get dressed in something that is more for outside than a pair of PJs. Once that was done I run into the living room to see all the girls.

Y/N: Change of plans, I'm having Happy cook lunch. I'm curious too see what our Butler can do.

Sera: Not like you to do that.

Y/N: I can be curious too.

Evelynn: This works fine with me. Happy is a Felyne and they tend to develop gourmet taste during their early years.

Akali: Okay so are they called Felynes or Palicos? I don't see a difference.

Evelynn: Felyne is the name of their species whereas Palico is the name of their role. I think it translate to servant in their tongue but I can't confirm.

Happy pokes his head out from the kitchen.

Happy: It means pawrtner.

Please.... No more...! I can't take this cute speech of his! It could be seen as a pun but this is how he naturally speaks! Okay, calm down Y/N! Just go and get the ingredients and think about something else.

Y/N: Okie dokie, I'm gonna get us some groceries and help our gourmet chef cook.

Happy: Meow!

Akali: Do you always randomly meow like that?

Happy: You wouldn't understand since I don't speak purrfect hooman.

AND HE SAYS HOOMAN!!!

Timeskip brought too you by me loving the stray cats and their horde of babies we keep outside.

That was a lot of groceries to carry back but I'm a man damn it and my macho pride tells me to do so even without a car. I'm the god damn Man of Light damn it and I will not be conquered by mans most simply enemy! Once I got to the door, I gave it a little kick to tell the others I'm back.

Ahri was the one to open the door and she was shocked by what I have been carrying for the past 15 minutes.

Ahri: Why didn't you call us for help!?

Y/N: I am a man, I must do this.

Ahri: Well men are crazy.

Y/N: Thank you.

Ahri: Get inside before you drop something.

Y/N: A real man would never.

She just shakes her head much to my amusement and I head into the kitchen with all the stuff needed for our cat to cook.

Happy: This reminds me of the time I served food to my meowster for the first time.

Y/N: What was it like.

Happy: He was overwhelmed. I purrvided enough food to last him a week.

Y/N: With 7 of us living here, how long would that last?

Happy: Depends on how big of eaters you all are.

This might a problem. Oh well, time to find out what he can do. I place the stuff down and start handing him everything he needs. The kitchen we had was pretty much a chefs wet dream. I just realized something.

Y/N: Is it safe for you too cook in your.... outfit?

Happy: I guess I should change. Be right back.

He leaves and after a few minutes comes in with an apron and cooking bandana appropriate for his size. Ahri might flip if she sees him. I'm about to flip just from the sight. He can be our own little cosplayer! He was quick to get everything in place and ready, just showing he knows exactly what he's doing.

Happy: Lets get started!

Y/N: Aye aye captain!

30 minutes later...

That's a lot of food.

When I was thinking about the size of the food, I had no idea this is the scale he meant

When I was thinking about the size of the food, I had no idea this is the scale he meant. Happy walks out to see the girls and right then and there, you can hear the squeal of glee from Ahri.

Ahri: YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!

I pop my head out to see Happy getting smothered in love from the Fox who's tails were all on display and wagging at a pace that would probably hurt someone. I quickly call for their attention.

Y/N: So uh.... Foods ready...

Kai'sa: Is something wrong?

Y/N: You'll have to see.

They all walk into the kitchen and they all have the same reaction.

K/DA: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

Happy: Language.

Y/N: Its decided, Happy would you be our cosplayer?

Happy: Cosplayer?

Y/N: We dress you up in stuff that either looks cool or cute.

Happy: I mean, I already wear a giant fuzzy suit so...

Y/N: You get to be Captain America first. Ahri, get me a designer!

Ahri: On it boo!

Sera: Lets focus on eating first. I don't want our food getting to cold.

Evelynn: And here I thought you'd make a silly comment about not having enough for everyone.

Akali: I'm sure I can make that a reality.

Y/N: Not if I do it first.

Akali: Wanna make another bet then?

Y/N: I will never lose too you Rogue.

Akali: You're on!

Sera: Yare yare daze...

Logan: Well isn't this a Happy Chapter? HAHA!! Shut up.