Sensuality

❗ TW: smutty scenes

Without anymore talking he left his room and walked towards the living room. He looked unnecessarily good, i thought while i halted in the door frame for a good minute. I had to contain those feelings, since i was still officially engaged until i could give Taeyong the ring back.  

I heard how he went to the kitchen and I decided to follow him to the living room. The clear sound of glass against glass echoed through the gloomy living room and seconds later he came back with two glasses of water. "want sum?" he asked handing me one glass. My throat was dry from the tension that built up between us two minutes ago so i took the offer. While i held the glass in my hand i noticed that my hand was trembling. Something about this whole night felt so odd. We both knew that this wasn't a normal friendship and we also knew that it officially wouldn't be more than a friendship in the nearer future. But we still couldn't help but crave the intimacy and the risk it gave us. It was something else than a boring, regular friendship. There was always this thin line of  will it be too much or will we be able to handle it without falling too deep. 

Jeno's POV:

The oversized black shirt, that she wore, barely covered half of her thighs and she didn't stop it from riding upwards with every move she made. She did the bare minimum but the fact that she didn't even try to look amazing made her even more beautiful. "Thank you" she said after I offered her the glass of water. Her hand was trembling, barely noticeable, but still confusing. Was she uncomfortable? or rather cold? "Are you cold?" i asked bluntly, afterwards noticing that i could have sounded flirtatious. But luckily she didn't react, maybe she didn't hear me. I couldn't think straight. The immense feelings i had for her overwhelmed me and i had to have a moment for myself, so i went to sit on the little bank on the balcony. Do i love her? a question i had asked myself for the past week. A deep sigh passed my dry lips and i chugged down the glass of ice cold water, goosebumps spreading over my body. Even if i could finally acknowledge my feelings, she doesn't even feel the same. Her breakup is too present to just forget it and concentrate on something else. "Fuck" i cursed while my fingertips massaged my temples and i rested my mind on my hands, in it restless thoughts which i could barely hold under control. I knew that she sat there on my sofa, only clothed with a black t-shirt probably not even a bra underneath. I wanted her. No, i needed her, more than anything. i felt like i was gonna explode from the immense urge to make her mine. My girl. Just the thought of it made me relax, i knew that she would help me get a better person. Oh how bad i wanted her to love me back. "So i do love her" i scuffed to myself, now fully aware of my own feelings.

Then suddenly i heard the television remote click and figured that she had decided to turn on a movie "Are you up for a Netflix marathon Jen?" i heard her pleasant voice. That would mean another evening of almost unbearable skin contact, another four hours of suppressing my immense urge because i don't want the friendship to take a huge turn. But i couldn't help it. I'd have to either tell her and risk the worst or just keep it to myself and let it eat me up from the inside. After another second of looking into space I exhaled, i had my decision.

Taeha POV:

The balcony door closed with a light squeak and seconds later, two strong arms were placed on the back of the sofa. I felt his presence behind me and to loosen up the tension a bit, i let my head fall back so i could look at him. The view was so funny that i randomly started laughing and while i was basically laughing my ass off, i saw that he had to smile as well. I then tapped next to me on the couch, offering him to sit there. Just as he sat down I came in contact with the low living room table and in the movement, I knocked down my glass of water, which i placed there. Let me tell you it was absolutely not on purpose but it soaked his whole shirt. "Oh shit i'm sorry" i whispered right after it was already too late.