heated ambience

I giggled at another one of Changkyun's incredibly bad jokes as he was leaning over to whisper an addition into my ear. His black hair was sweaty from the heat that ruled the room but in my state of mind i didn't notice it, even while it was hanging right into my face. All i could notice was the familiar tingles that spread on my skin while his breath fanned my neck. I knew the feeling of the sensation but the last time i had felt those tingles, the man that caused them was Jeno. I was too drunk already too care about his absence, i rather cared about Changkyuns presence anyways so my mind went straight back to concentrating on the man in front of me. 

"Another one?" he asked pointing down to my gin tonic because it was nearly empty. "Do you want to see me drunk?" i giggled in his ear, hands on his chest as he backed off just to catch my gaze with his dark orbs. The glimpse in his pupils made the time stop for god knows how long. The alcohol in my veins hampered my mind causing me to fall for his smirk as he pulled me at my wrist, a sign to follow him. In that second i bumped into someone. "Sorry" i heard a familiar tone and as i turned around i stood in front of Jeno who immediately held me close as he saw Changkyun behind me. "You okay?" his tone changed to concern. Before he turned towards Changkyun he made sure i was doing okay and that i would be able to hold my balance. "Hey there, were you invited?" he then commented changkyun standing there, waiting for someone to notice him. The flirty sparkle in Changkyuns eyes immediately got overshadowed by his deeply rooted reluctance. The friendly, welcoming gaze he had towards me turned into a dark, provocking one and i feared for the beautiful ambience. A fight is the least thing i wish for. 

Changkyun tried to solve the tension as he tried to get me outside "Shall we go?" he said with a nod in my direction. i knew that it triggered jeno, so i touched his arm in order to calm the situation. "Come with me" another attempt to show him that changkyun had no power over me and that there wasn't any reason for him to be mad. To my surprise he said "just go, i will be there in a second" and i made sure that he meant what came out of his mouth by waiting for him to emphasise his words with a nod. he send a death glare towards changkyun and lowered his voice as he bowed down "istg if he does anything to you, i'll explode" And in that second i changed my mind "wait, i'll go with you. Changkyun isn't that important" i took his arm and followed him into the opposite direction. Changkyun furrowed his brows but i couldn't care less. 

Jeno dragged me into another room on the other side of the loft, a room where strident voices echoed from, cheering at someone prooving himself with alcohol most likely. A mixture of smoke, liquor and different fragrances filled my nose as i snuggled closer towards jeno. "See that?" He said pointing at someone downing his cherry vodka "yea?" I answered not quite getting his intention. However as soon as he turned around and made eye contact, i saw the sparkle and the adventurousness in his dark orbs. The words that left his mouth seconds after only confirmed what i was thinking. "Wanna try?" he asked, not even giving me a chance to answer as he dragged me with him.

after three or more cocktails, my world was already pretty blurry and i needed a second to adjust before i could continue cheering for the person who was in the midst of chugging down their drink. Suddenly i felt a warm hand on my back and jeno's voice pierced through the fog in my head "you okay?" Concern filling his voice. My hand found his arm and held onto it like my life was depending on  his fortitude.
Suddenly i noticed sage's red head somewhere on my right side and turned my head to see more clearly as i noticed the person next to her. Changkyun. He was very close to her. Too close. His arm around her shoulders he tried to tell her the same jokes he told me only a few hours ago. "Hey jeno. See that?" I drew his attention towards the black haired guy on my right. "Huh?" he murmured.

As his gaze fell upon the pale girl his eyes turned even darker than they naturally were. Anger overshadowed the sparkle in them and the vein in his neck clearly stood out. His whole body screamed unease and before i knew it he was on his way to the awkward couple. In the corner of my eye I saw another shadow of a person rushing to bring the two apart.