confrontation

Jeno POV: 

The anger still blinded me. The forest had taken away most of the storm inside of me but there was still some heated air left. The question that occupied most of me was why she had done it. She knew that Changkyun wasn't someone i was on good terms with, I even told her an hour before that i hoped he wouldn't come to the party because i feared that something like that would happen. The time flies when you're occupied thinking of something that bothers you, and so it came to happen that i didn't know how much time i spend at that small lake. My comfort place when everything seemed to overpower me. The plants helped me to calm down and the sounds of the waves that rolled onto the shore aligned with the speed of my breathing and my heart rate. 

The wonderful silence that engulfed me was suddenly destroyed by one single sound. A branch cracking under a shoe. What kind of shoe couldn't be identified but it definitely wasn't a high heel so it couldn't be sage nor Taeha nor any girl on the party because they all wore heels. The fact that they could have changed or put off their shoes didn't fit in my head at that time so i just silenced my brain with the fact that it was most likely some animal. I turned my head back to the lake striving to find back into the state of total silence. Before that state was reached another branch cracked and magnetised my attention. "Who is there?" i yelled and waited a second "Whoever you are, show yourself i'm not dumb" Another seven seconds passed before the dark revealed the light dress of a girl. I wasn't wearing my glasses which was why my eyes took too many seconds to identify the girl. Not until she fell around my neck "Oh jeno you don't even know how glad i am that you're okay" Her scent. Her scent was the thing that made me realise. She smelled like home. The detergent of Mom. I was about to give into the hug but then i remembered that i was supposed to be mad. "What are you doing here Sage?" i said rolling my eyes while i tried to push her away. her light touch at the back of my head didn't loosen and i started to feel trapped. 'Too much skin contact' my brain alerted. Not being used to skincontact with my sister, the sudden attacking and overwhelming hug strained my senses. "Let me go" i whisper screamed, my voice already to weak to properly speak. 

"Sorry" she apologized while her hands fell into place next to her torso. The awkwardness making her fiddle with her fingertips. My sister came to look for me. My older sister that never really showed me any affection because she was to preoccupied with her own world. "Why did you come?" i asked. Although i managed to keep up the ice that was never broken down before, i noticed that it started to tremble and melt down. I desperately tried to cling onto it because i was afraid to let her in. Always maintaining distance of approximately one meter, i looked at her, the question still lingering in the air. unanswered. "I was worried" she knew herself that it sounded ridiculous. "You? were worried?" i chuckled "Did Taeyong teach you about empathy or where does the change of heart come from" The same second i scolded myself not to be too hard on her, but i couldn't help it. "Asshole" she whispered. "You were never good at nice words" she threw the words into my face before she turned around and disappeared between the trees. 

"Was that necessary" 

The voice threw me off. I had already taken a seat on the little bench near the shore. The conversation with sage was some minutes old i think; I couldn't judge, because sense of time was a foreign word to me at that time. Something about that voice felt so soothing to me that i involuntarily turned my head towards the wall of fog where the voice seemed to come from. "was what necessary?" i asked against a wall. "The conversation with your sister. Was that necessary?" At this point i figured out that the voice came from a girl. The faint rasp that she had triggered memories in me that i would rather have forgotten to be honest. "Is this you T?" i asked, my voice thinning out into a breath. The silk black dress made her figure look like it was a work of art connected with the dark of the nocturnal forest. I was to stunned to speak or even remember why i came here in the first place. 

"it is" she spoke. Face without emotion. A gaze reaching so far behind me that i was scared she was somewhere else and would trip over her own feet any minute. I wanted to fall around her head, wanged to tell her that i was glad she was okay, wanted to have her close. But l the words bottled up behind the ice wall that i kept maintained for my sanity.
"You drive me insane" i said hoping she heard my anger leaking through that statement.

Y/n POV:

"it was not like u saw it" I try to calm him down, but immediately as he stood up and faced me with his whole height i made a step back.
"Fucking heck y/n. What wasn't what i saw huh. Fucking explain then, why you kissed him." "I didn't" i whispered, hands ready to shield my face in case he would freak out.
As fast as his anger came it also vanished again and he emptily sat on the bench.

After some seconds I saw blood on his shirt. Not alot but enough to stem from someone else.
"Please tell me that is your blood" i whisper as i touch the stains on his side.
"Would that matter" he hissed, showing his anger. "Would that change anything about your feelings towards me" he looked at me, his eyes searching for mine.
"why are you so mad about me apparently kissing him, its not that i'm yours right?" i was never good at dominating someone and honestly i don't know why i tried right now.
"Are you actually wondering why i'm mad
y/n or are you just pretending" he chuckled. "So sweet to see you care about me" he continued, voice dripping from irony.
i couldn't believe what i just heard and as i was trying to process his words, anger formed in me.
"fucking dickhead" i cursed turning to the side. Tears were already on the verge of dripping from my eyes and i had a hard time controlling my shaking hands and my upcoming sobs.
"you dont realize how much you mean to me jen, do you?" I hoped that using his nickname in this situation would make him realize, and would bring back the old him. The jeno that smiled at me in the cafe, the boy who let me sleep in his apartment although we barely knew each other at that time. The jeno i fell in love with so many weeks ago. I realized that we both stood up out of rage and anger so i broke down on the bench holding my hands in each other so at least them would hold a bit of the warmth that was left in my body.
"I didnt kiss him and neither did he" was all i said.