Prologue

Teeth. Claws. Blood. So much blood. I remember the taste of the my mother's blood as it flew into my mouth when I screamed. I remember my mothers apologetic smile as a claw ripped through her face. This Alpha was too strong for her.

I still remember my parents. Before their bodies where strewn about the room. My mother was the Luna and my father was the Alpha. However... They did not believe in Mates. They never saw what "love" was. They married and had me, because they thought they loved one another very much, but they were not mates.

My whole pack was killed, mutilated, and I am the only surviving member. I can still hear my father's screams as he watch my mother's body fall to the floor. He was being ripped apart by some other wolves.

My mother's body hit the floor and there I stood. Frozen. Scared. And they looked at me. Was it mercy? Or was it true evil that made them take me from my home.

They told me that my parents broke tradition and therefore, the other packs joined together to eradicate the rebellion. Both my parents were powerful Alphas...but not powerful enough to stop all the Eastern packs from ripping them apart.

One Alpha, I suppose, had mercy. She looked at me and saw much of herself. I didn't shed a tear about my parents. I did love them. I do love them. But i knew that the weak would not survive. I was only five.

Five, when it all began...

So I trained. I learned the ways of my new pack. But i never forgot my roots.

Of course this new pack did not like me. They shunned me. The ones my age would make fun of me because of my old pack. My parents. I never once showed fear.

I never once allowed anyone to push me around. So I earned respect. If they decided to shove me, I shoved back harder. I won every fight.

The Alpha who took me in, was also the Luna of the pack, her name was Mary. She always cared for me when no one else would. She was the mother of one of the most strong members in her pack. She was very proud of me. Her "daughter".

And then I was sent away to a different pack for some reason. They never told me why and I never asked. I did what i was told. For three years I lived with another pack. They tortured me, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I never allowed myself to break. They used me for experiments. I was nothing but a play toy.

But, when I came back to Mary's pack. I had grown up. I was sixteen. And the other male wolves seemed to notice. I was uncomfortable with all the stares and looks I received. My body slimmer, fit, and strong. Because the other pack hated me, I usually spent most of my time training my body to withstand pain.

I didn't want to with a pack. They tortured me emotionally, physically, and mentally. So much so that my wolf became in control. I followed my instincts. My natural instincts, not the ones they tried to implant in me. And so one night I ran away. I made sure they couldn't follow my scent.

I took one thing with me. My secret, the one I knew the would use if they ever found out....

*****************
A/N:
HEYYYY! OKAY, so i hoped you liked the Prologue because it gets worse! SOOO ENJOY READING! Please vote, and comment! If you think you already know the plot, you are severely wrong!
So. ^-^

PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED!