3 Alphas - 1 Town

Rose's POV:

I stepped out of the shower just as I heard Amber walking away. So he thinks I'm his mate. What a riot! I couldn't be anyone's mate! I don't believe in all that "pre-destined" crap. And if there was a goddess, I would kill her for all the suffering she created.

I quickly changed into my PJs and suddenly a knock sounded at the door. I walked down stairs, I sniffed the air. It didn't smell familiar. The heart beat was relaxed.

I opened the door and someone attacked me. Well...sorta.

"ROOSE!" She squealed and hugged me.

I was shocked for a moment and then hugged her back, "Jen!" I laughed.

"Gurrrrlaaa, look at you! I bet you've been teasing the boys with a bod like that!" She gestured to me.

"Jen, I've always looked this way..." I chuckled and shook my head.

"True, but you still beautiful!" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "I love you too, Jen,"
She giggled and then took her bag off.

"Jen, what are you doing here?" I asked.

She smiled at me, "Business."

I sighed, if only we could talk...damn Jack. She snapped her fingers.

"Ugh, thank god! Your stalker is cree-py!" She said. I looked at her with wide eyes, "Bae, dont chu worry, I cast an enchantment spell over the house, so it sounds like we are just talking about 'teenage girl' things."

I hugged her, she always knew just what to do. She was like my fairy-god sister...?

She laughed and put her ands on her hips. Jen was my best friend, she always came when trouble was a brewing. (Pun intended)

She was so beautiful, her round lips matched her light green eyes that clashed amazingly with her dark skin. She was sassy and one hell of a witch.

"Don't go gettin all emotional on me, Miss Bad-Ass Alpha!" She laughed.

I smiled and brought her into the kitchen.

"So, gurl, I actually have some news," she said as I grabbed some drinks from the fridge.

"Nothing I can't handle, right?" I asked.

She smirked as if were humorous, "well...three alphas, one town, its gonna get crowded soon."

I raised my eyebrows, "three?"

She nodded, "You, your stalker," i rolled my eyes at that remark, "and another teen coming in from another town. Something about an alliance."

I smiled. Things just got a lot more interesting.

Jen smirked, "You ready to hand 'em their asses!" She winked at me. I laughed again. It was had been awhile since I laughed.

"Gurl, how long you been away? 4 weeks? I am your fun-drug! Dont chu leave home for so long, but i know you busy. I got some news for, more good news." She took the drink from my hand and popped it open.

"Im going to school with ya!" She took a swig. I looked at her surprised. She nodded as she gulped down the coca-cola i gave her.

I grabbed her bags and took them to the room she would be sleeping in. I was so happy to have Jen here. It made things easier.

*************************************
Jack's POV:

I watched as Rose screamed a girl's name. I tensed for a moment. Should i go help her? My wolf told me to protect Rose...but how could I? They were both just humans. I was barely able to hold myself back until I heard giggling.
Then i relaxed. I listened closely.