Party Crashers

Rose's POV:
My outfit was red and black. A red dress with black accents here and there. The back had a low cut and it was long enough to be modest.
I was brushing my hair and Jen walked in and smiled.
"So, all the wolves go after the lamb, yet they don't know she's an alpha dressed up like a lamb...." Jen said.

I smiled, "Guess the little lamb is gonna have to do a quick costume change tonight..."

She laughed. "So whens the idiot arriving?"

"I have no clue," i replied.

I grabbed a black jacket and pulled it over me. I made sure that my make up was good.

"Hey, do you know what kind of party it is?" I asked from the bathroom.

"Some sort of annual wolf party thing," she replied preoccupied with her outfit.

"So, whats rose doing tonight?" She asked.

"Rose is having fun. " i said.

"And Aria?" She questioned.

"Having more fun," i smirked.

She laughed again, "just be careful, okay?"

I smiled at myself, "Always."
I heard someone pulling up the driveway. And soon after I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Derek smiling down at me.

"Lovely," he flashed a smile.

I blushed and played with my hands. He put and arm around me as he walked me to his blue mustang. And soon we were off to the party.

When we arrived Derek opened the car door for me and I stepped out. I took in the house for a moment. This was no house...it was a mansion! It was huge!
Music was bouncing off the walls, werewolves were drunk and making out. What a distasteful party. I blushed as Derek wrapped an arm around my waist as if to show everyone I was his.

I certainly wasn't his or anyone else's! I hid my scowl as we walked in and people stared at us. Derek was directing me where to go and I followed . All of a sudden, Jack showed up out of no where. He looked very angry and pissed at Derek. His gaze kept shifting back and forth between me and Derek. I had to look uncomfortable, which was easy since the entire situation was awkward.

Behind Jack was Amber who looked pleased with herself and was wearing a condescending smirk. I was looking down at my feet and Jack growled at Derek who seemed to be busy looking at me. Then, Jen appeared, almost as if she could read my mind. On her side was the werewolf she was flirting with earlier. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her.

"ROSE!" She squealed and hugged me. The tension broke immediately as the realization that we are both "humans" snapped them back to reality. I bite back a chuckle. She always had a knack for trouble and gossip.

I hugged her back. And she pulled back to look at the boys.

"So, which one of you planned this party?" She asked.

"Ahem, me," Amber spoke up.

Jen scowled, "You call this a party?"

Amber was a bit shocked.

Jen looked around unimpressed as she looked around. "Woooooow, you country folk don't know how to party." She stated. I laughed and received a glare from Amber.

"Let me show you how its done," Jen walked to the speakers and pulled the phone from its dock. She placed a nice new iPod on the dock turned the volume to the very top and blasted the EDM music. She started to dance to the beat of the music and her date joined in.