Samuel Prescott

Rose's POV:
He smiled at me and I blushed. His height made him intimidating and his smell. Alpha. He walked towards me and was about to sit in front of me when Jen plopped her books down on the desk in front of me. She moved from the desk beside me to in front of me.

"Sorry, hot stuff, this seat is taken," she smirked at him.

He was taken a back by her abruptness. I had to bite back a laugh. He raised an eyebrow and sat in the spot Jen was previously sitting in. It was easier to keep my eyes forward than look at the back of his neck.

This alpha would be fun to play with...

********LUNCH*******
He was in most of my classes. Samuel Prescott was constantly near me. I didn't like it. My anger was rising and my wolf was telling me to rip his throat out. But i had to keep up the pretense of being a human. I breathed in. At least lunch would be uneventful.

Jen grabbed my arm and pulled me into the cafeteria. We got in the food line, but every everyone was glaring at me. God were these wolves protective of their Alpha, or were they jealous?
I smirked to myself. I guess tonight, i'll visit an Alpha. Maybe relieve some of the anger from me. An unwelcome new Alpha should catch some attention.

I was snapped from my thoughts by a hand around my waist. I jumped, i thought I was the last one in line. Its not easy to catch me off guard.

"Hey," said a voice from behind me.
I struggled in his grip. He kept my facing forward so i couldn't see his face. If he even tried to hurt me...i couldn't blow my cover...and Jen would go ballistic if she saw him. She was only a few feet in front of me and she was flirting with some werewolf.

"Let go," I asked quietly.

"Only if you'll be my date tonight," he said.

"Let. Me. Go," I repeated.

"Promise," he whispered.

Jen was about to turn around...if she saw our cover would be blown. Damn It!

"Fine, I promise," i said. Immediately his arm released his grip on me. I turned around. It was the blonde boy from the other day, Derek. My blood boiled with anger. He smirked at me. He knew he had won and there was nothing I could do about it. And i wasn't about to break my word just for him. No I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

Fucking hormonal werewolves. Now Jack is going to flip. Not that I care, in fact I wouldn't mind if he killed Derek. It would save me the trouble. One less problem. I grabbed a sandwich and paid for it. Mind as well just eat and get ready for the "date".

Did he even know where I lived? I decided not to even waste my thoughts on it.

Jen grabbed my arm and pulled me towards an empty table. Just for me and her. The moment we sat down, Samuel Prescott appeared out of thin air. What the fuck?

He looked at me and smiled.

"I didn't get you name earlier," he said.

"Rose," i mumbled and looked down.

"What was that?" He teased, it was obvious he heard me.

I scowled at my sandwich.

"Hey," interrupted Jen.

His eyes snapped to her.
"Go away," she said bluntly.

He gave her an amused smile, "Mind if I sit?"

"Yes," she snapped. He sat down. "Wow, you don't take rejection very well do you," she hissed. He laughed and shook his head.

He looked right at me, "I usually get what I want." Suddenly Jack was at my side. He looked furious. Well. This just got interesting. Its not like i needed his help with this fool. It actually annoys me that he thinks that he is going to save me. What the hell? Im not a damsel in distress!

"Samuel," Jack spat.

"Jack," Samuel said smiling.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked as politely as possible.

"Talking. What are you doing?" He countered.

Jack scowled, "making sure that Rose is okay." He looked at me. I looked at Jen who looked like she was about to blow up.

Her gaze shifted between the two males and me. She got up and said, "Listen up fucktards, ya'll obviously aren't getting the message. Rose doesn't like you, or you," she pointed at Jack then Samuel, "so stop being creepy, and leave her alone. Besides, she already has a date for tonight." Jen pulled me from between the two males and we walked away together. I smiled at her. So she was paying attention. I guess I shouldn't underestimate her.

*******************************
Jack's POV:

I watched her walking away with her new friend. I looked at Samuel. He smiled at me.
"What do you think your doing?" I hissed.

"I'm attracted to her," he replied.

My eyes narrowed, "She's mine!"

He raised any eyebrow, "actually no, your not 18 yet, so you can't know if she is your mate. Besides, she can reject you. Humans have that power. So you can not claim her."

I growled. He laughed, "Besides, your not even an Alpha yet." He got up and walked away leaving me fuming. I walked out of the cafeteria. Tonight was not going to go well...what asshole was Rose going with?

***********************************
A/N

MMMMM! SAMUEL IS YUMMY!
But he isn't the last hot/sexy/attractive/ripped male to come in!
;) so much more to come! So keep reading! I promise someone gets killed nest chapter!

SO AS ALWAYS

PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED!

*jumps out an airplane*