Alya x Hero! Reader

(So might have a little angst and I'm still working on a lot of other stories so please be patient with me) K/n- Kwami's Name H/n- Hero name

(Your POV)

I let out a loud sigh flopping back on my bed. ‘Saving the city takes up so much of my energy’ I thought to myself closing my eyes letting me fall into a comfortable sleep. When I opened my eyes, I saw a bright light “Master Y/n you must wake up it’s a new day.” K/n told me shining my lamp light in my face.

“Ok I'm up geez I thought it was Saturday and I was allowed to sleep in but apparently not.” I say sarcastically looking over at K/n who just rolled her/his eyes at my sarcasm. “Get up Master Y/n we have to go to work today if you want to get that gift for miss Alya.” She/He stated plainly.

I sigh, and walk over to my closet picking out my outfit for today. I do my morning routine while K/n gets her/himself a snack from the kitchen. While I was drying my hair, I got a text from my girlfriend Alya who still didn’t know I was H/n.

From My World:  Hey me and Mari are going 2 the movies u wanna come?

To My World:  No sorry I gotta work today have fun though

From My World: Oh, ok have a good

To My World: Ok Love you

Read at 8:36 AM

I sigh as I look down at my phone ‘Shes mad at me she never leaves me on read after work I'll go over to her house, and give her all the attention she wants maybe that’ll make her feel better.’ I thought to myself putting on my uniform, and grabbing my keys to dive to work.

As I was driving the streets were calm, and everything was actually nice, and calm surprisingly. “Hm... Today looks like a good day to go to the park, after work we’ll pick up Alya, and hang out at the park with her then we can give her the gift.” I say talking myself through the plan.

“That is a good plan Master.” K/n Agreed with me I look over and give her/him a small smile. As I stop in a parking spot, I feel K/n tugging my jacket I look over at them, and they point to the smoke in the distance.

“That’s not normal.” I mutter under my breath I go into an ally, and transform jumping from the roofs I see Ladybug, and Chat fighting the villain. “About time you showed up H/n.” Chat said dogging the Villains attacks.

“H/n THERE ARE PEOPLE INSIDE THE BUILDING STILL!” Ladybug said I nod wasting no time rushing into the burning building getting people out as fast as possible. I though everyone was out till I heard someone yelling.

“HELP I’M STUCK!” I heard a familiar voice shout I run over to some of the rubble to see Alya stuck under some of the falling celling. I rush over to her trying to lift the concrete on top of her. “I got you Alya just don’t breathe in the smoke.” I say still struggling to lift the rubble.

When I finally lift the big piece, I try pulling her out but she only inched out a little. I cough my lungs feeling like they're on fire. “H/n get out you're going to die if you stay in here.” she said coughing as well.

“And you're going to die if I leave you.” I say still trying to get her unstuck “I don’t care if I have to run into a burning building, I'll never leave you behind.” I say falling to my knees still trying to push the concrete off of her.

Tears now falling down my face “I can’t leave you behind.” I say repeating it over again. I heard my miraculous beeping, and the rumbling of the ceiling about to come down. “H/n you need to leave now!” She said.

“NO, I WONT LEAVE YOU BEHIND!” I yelled at her as I heard my last beep, and detrasformed. She looked at me with wide eyes with tears coming out of her eyes too. “I-if I had agreed t-to hang out with you today this wouldn’t have happened I-it's my fault.” I say looking at the blood coming out of my cut on my hand.

“If I leave you, and you... it’ll be my fault so I'm not leaving you so shut it.” I say going back to try, and push the rubble off of her. “Y/n.” She says softly as the rubble finally came off. I lift her up bridal style, and carry her out of the building.

*TIME SKIP*

After Ladybug fixed everything me, and Alya walked to my car in silence when we finally sat down in the car. “Um... do you want me to drop you off at your house o-” I ask but she cut me off “Let’s go to yours you still have to explain." She said plainly not looking at me I just nod in response.

When we finally got to my house, I gave her an extra pair of my clothes so that she could take a shower, and change. I sat down on my couch looking at K/n who just looked back at me “What am I supposed to tell her? What if she doesn't want to be with me anymore? What if I have to give you up?” I say silently freaking out.

“Don’t worry I'm not going to tell anyone, and I'm definitely not breaking up with you.” I jump looking to see Alya standing in the hallway. “To be honest this is a whole lot better than you cheating on me.” she said I looked at her confused.

“What I would never cheat on you.” I said she just nodded and sat down next to me. “Well, you barely want to go out with me, and you became distant so...” She said “Oh yeah I see how bad that seems now.” I said understanding what she meant.

“Well, I only did that because I wanted to get you this.” I say pulling out a small white box, and handing it to her when she opened it her smile widened. “I know how much you like them so I got us matching promise rings.” I say smiling at her

“Thank you this means a lot to me Y/n.” I smile as she puts the ring on herself, and grabs my hand and puts mine on me which makes me blush. She kisses my cheek, and gets up grabbing the remote and cuddles up next to me. “Movie night.” She says putting on her favorite movie.

THE END

(Me: Aye let's go how was that for someone who's writers block is getting to them

Adrien: Meh I've read better

Me: ;-; wow Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)