Marc x Reader

[Y/n the flower shop owners daughter falls in love with Marc a shy boy who works there and gets akumatized and tries making her fall in love with him.]

[Your POV]

I smile as I quickly walk to work, I've been training the new guy my parents hired his names Marc. He's sweet, but also very shy which is so cute. I've also developed a little thing for him but I won't let that get in the way of my work.

I thought as I walked into work like I always do and see Marc already working the cash register, and nervously dealing with some angry lady. He looks over at me with pleading eyes and I quickly rush over plastering a small smile on my face.

"Hello ma'am is there a problem here?" I ask as I move in between the angry woman and the timid boy. "The flowers for my wedding were ordered a month ago and they still haven't arrived my wedding is in two weeks, and your worthless boy won't do anything!" She yells at me.

I restrain myself from hitting her square in the face as I see from the corner of my eye Marc looking very discouraged and put down. "How about I go check in the back I'm sure someone just accidentally mislabeled them." I offer and leave before she could say anything.

I walk back with a box that has her order number on it and hand it to her as her face instantly lights up. "It was going to be shipped out today but since you came in to get them we'll take off your shipping fee from your order." I smile as she walks out happy.

"Are you okay?" I quickly ask as soon as she leaves to comfort Marc and he looks at me in shock. "Y-Your not mad at me?" He asks looking up confused and I just grab his hands and give him a sweet smile.

"I have no reason to be mad at you. You handled yourself very well with that lady, plus your still new so I can't expect you to know everything." I chuckle as I softly rub my finger against the back of his hand making his face go red.

I let go of his hands as I hear the bell ring I look up to see a beautiful girl, with dark blue hair in pigtails. I can't help but feel like she's slightly familiar, before I can remember I watch as she walks up to the counter to Marc with a friendly smile.

"Hey Marc, Nathaniel said you weren't answering your phone so I came to see if you were okay." She said as I looked in between the two I felt like someone kicked me in the stomach and ripped out my heart. 'Of course he has a girlfriend you idiot, how could someone as sweet as him not.' I think to myself as I slowly walk towards the back.

She's beautiful, and seems really kind as well. Of course he would want to date her, he'd never want to date me I'm too plain. I thought as I start arranging flowers together for the next carry out order. "Hey Y/n you back here?" I hear Marc's voice call out as he walks to my workstation.

"Yeah whats up?" I ask focusing on the flower arrangement in front of me as he nervously rubs the back of his neck. "I was wondering if I could take my break early?" He asks looking down on me and I just nod as he gives me a small smile and leaves.

[Marc's POV]

I grab my stuff and walk out with Mari towards the park where Nathaniel was waiting to hang out with the rest of our friends. "Soo the flower shop girl hmmm." Mari giggled knowingly as she picked my sides making me blush and look at the ground.

"We're just friends." I said rubbing my arm as I smile thinking of her beautiful face, and soft E/c eyes that make me nervous and all bubbly inside. Marinette just smiles and turns looking ahead. "Whatever you say lover boy."

*later cuz I can*

I was talking with Nathaniel on the walk back to the flower shop about the new comic storyline that we could follow. When I look up and see in the flower shop some guy talking to Y/n and she looks away blushing. I can't help but feel anger and sadness as I glare at the guy and turn walking the other way leaving Marc confused.

I feel my nails digging into my skin as my other find grips my journal tightly. I stop leaning against a alley wall to try and calm myself down but I let my anger take over as I throw my book against the wall and let the angry tears flow.

I go to pick up my book when I feel my whole body freeze and I can't control my own mind. "Reverser, how nice to see you again. I can give you the po×er to make sure you flower girl loves you and only you forever, but in return I want Ladybug and Cat Noirs Miraculous." I hear in my head.

The temptation of having Y/n all to myself just starts going to my head as I think about her loving me. I just give in and pick up my book looking up as I smirk not controlling my own mind anymore. "Yes Hawkmoth."

[Your POV]

My brother V came in earlier he was asking about my "boyfriend" and I told him to buzz off. Marc hasn't met him yet cause he's usually away on business with my dad to learn so he can take over the business in Tokyo and I'll take over the one here in Paris.

Its been awhile and Marc's break is almost over, he needs to come back so I can go get lunch, I don't care how cute he is he's not getting in the way of me and food. I let out a sigh but quickly sit up as I hear the bell I look up to see Marc in a black and white outfit, but he looks completely different.

Not just outfit wise he's confident for some reason thats very intimidating especially on him. "There you are sweetheart sorry I'm late, I've been looking all over for you." He chuckled and I felt my my entire face go red was his voice always that deep.

[^If you get the reference... HAND IN MARRIAGE NOW!?]

"M-Marc what happend to you?" I asked confused as I went around the counter looking up at him, and he bent down a bit so that his lips were so close to touching mine.

"Do you not like the new improvements? You do seem awfully flustered, perhaps I make you nervous." He smirked as he whisperd his voice sent shivers down my spine and I felt nervous under his gaze.

I felt myself leaning more towards him when he abruptly pulled away and I saw a paper airplane in his hands. "If this is the only way for you to really love me then so be it. You don't feel the same about me but now you will. Reverse." He threw the airplane and as soon as it touched me it disappeared.

He looked at me with hope in his eyes I don't remember anything past that all I remember was being gripped by a girl in a red outfit with blue pigtails...

....

"Y/n... please wake up im sorry. This is all my fault you have every right to hate me." I heard Marc's familiar voice as I slowly open my eyes Marc's holding my hand and crying. Cat noir and Ladybug watch in despair.

"I could never hate you." I smile as Marc quickly looks up and tackles me in a tearful hug as he holds me close. "I thought you wouldn't wake up. I'm so so sorry. I love you so much." He said hiding his face in my neck as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you too." I whisperd as I hold him close to me and kiss his head to calm him down.

...

"No! Ew thats my brother." I laughed as Marc's face went red while we hung out in my room. "Well you thought I was dating Marinette so." He looked away pouting as Ihe crossed his arms.

"Well I did find out one thing when you were akumatized, when you lower your voice it's hot I guess." I blush looking away from the confused boy. Who suddenly jumps on top of me and kisses my head.

"What do you mean by that sweetheart?" He asks and I feel my soul leaving my body as my face goes red and I hde my face in my hands looking away. "Don't do that." I mumble making him laugh as he rolls to the side of me.

And so we stayed there in each other's arms. Holding each other lovingly. The flower girl and the new guy.

[AHHHHH IM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE MIGHT BE ONE OF MY BEST!!

Adrian: I know I am right *awesome hair flip*

°_° no

Adrian: RUDE! *falls down a flight of stairs* AGAIN!

HAHAHHA okay byeee
Next: Adrian]