Caretaker! Alya x Little! Reader

(So, if you don’t know what little space it’s mostly where you age regress in your mind most people do it to relive stress aka me but others do it to feel like a kid sometimes. So Alya is your caretaker as you regress. F/m- Favorite movie) Your regression age is like 4 to 5 P.S. Calling you caretaker Mommy/Daddy is not sexual

(Your POV)

I sigh as I look through the rest of my missing work that I have to complete, and just throw myself on my bed. My parents let on another business trip leaving me alone again, in a quiet house.

There was a knock on the door looking through the peep hole I see my girlfriend Alya, I smile opening the door giving her a hug. “It’s good to see you again.” Alay said patting my head closing the door for me.

“Alya, can I do this later I just wanna go play.” I said whining as I sat in front of the computer, and she just giggled at my antics giving me a kiss on my forehead. “Fine go play, and I'll make you a snack, ok?” I nodded running to my room grabbing a box from under my bed.

Opening the box, I take out my coloring books, and crayons grabbing my stuffy (I call my stuffed animals stuffys ok) running back to the living room. Closing my eyes trying to focus on regressing.

When I finally feel like I'm in my little space I open my eyes looking down at my crayons smiling widely. When I hear something from the kitchen, I walk over to see mommy picking up the pots that fell on the ground.

“Mommy what happened?” I ask holding my stuffy close to me as she closes the cupboard smiling at me. “Mommy made an oopsie, but she fixed it now let's go color with snack.” She said holding the cut-up fruits. (Even though I'm writing this I want it)

“Witch one do you want the animal one or cars one?” Mommy asked me I thought about it, and pointed to the animal one. She placed it in front of me opening the box of crayons, and laying them all on the table.

I grabbed the black, and started coloring in the Chibi penguin occasionally coloring outside the lines. When I was done, I showed Mommy what I had done, and she smiled patting my head “Good job sweet heart.” She said showing me hers, and I gave her a smile.

I’m so happy she stayed, and helped me going through when I went into my little space making sure I was safe, and didn’t get hurt. “Mommy I'm tired.” I said rubbing my eyes yawning. She looked at me nodding.

“Ok I'll go get your blanket, and we can cuddle, and watch Disney movies.” She said going upstairs to get my blanket, and I turned on the TV grabbing the remote going to Disney+ waiting for Mommy to come back down.

“Ok what are we watching?” She asked while cuddling with me laying on her chest as she sat up a little. “F/m.” I said while slowly drifting off to sleep to the sound of her heartbeat.

THE END.

(Ok I know this one was super short but I just wrote this one for fun so don’t come after me

Adrian: A/n I never knew you were a little

Shut up Anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~)