Nino x Non-binary! Reader x Alya

S/n=sisters name M/n= moms name

(Y/n pov)

“HAPPY BIRTH DAY Y/N!?!” Shouted my little sister who was too over excited my mom entered looked at me and my sister and said

“I don’t care if it’s your birthday keep it down you brats, and if you hang out with your friends tonight take your sister to her grandmas I'm not dealing with her again just because you decided to stay out got that brat” I looked down at my sheets.

“yes ma'am I understand.” She sighed as she slammed my door and left. She's always resented me after our dad died she said I looked too much like him so she chose to hate me I guess. I looked and turned to my little sister.

“You ready for school S/n.” she looked up at me and smiled showing her teeth which she was missing one.

“yup all ready.” she smiled at me I smiled back. “ok get out so I can get dressed ok.” I tell her and she looked so excited she started jumping up and down so fast I didn’t know if she was ok or not.

“ohh ohh can I help you pick out what to wear.” I thought about it ‘What's the worst she could do’ I shrugged and nodded “sure.”

*Later*

I did not think this through.’ I was mentally ready to kill her but she just looked so happy so I kept it on

’ I was mentally ready to kill her but she just looked so happy so I kept it on

(A/n: if your not comfortable with it you can change it)

“ You look cute I'm sure Alya will like it.” She said I started to feel blood rush to my cheeks Alya Césaire my best friend since elementary along with Marinette, but the thing is I had a major crush on Alya ever since she protected me from Chloe’s harassment. The bad part is I've also started having feelings for her boyfriend too.

She’s your best friend she trusts you, you can’t do that’ I sigh sadly and force a smile just so my little sister doesn't think anything is wrong.

“Who’s ready to go to grandmas house.” she got up and started bouncing around again.

*At school*

dropped off S/n was not easy sha was too hyper’ I think to myself pretty tired then I start to feel uncomfortable, and I realize that people are staring at me because of my outfit that S/n had chose Alya and Nino walk over to me.

“Dang I see getting bolder I see hah.” Alya says “Don’t get me wrong you look super cute.” I blush a little as she smiles.

“yay you look so cool.” Nino says.

I blush harder “thanks guys.” I smile then Alya grabs Nino’s arm “I have to take him away for just a sec ok stay right there.” she told me. I just simply smile and nod.

(Alya’s pov)

I smile back to them as I pull off my boyfriend. I sigh frustrated and look Nino dead in the eyes.

“So have you decided yet?” I ask my boyfriend. We both have the same romantic feelings for the cute little bean.

“Babe as long as your ok with it and their ok with it then I think were good nothing to worry about all they have to do is say yes or no-” I cut him off “And we have to do the hard part and ask them while worrying about ruining our friendships.” I sigh.

“But If they say yes then we have a new partner that we can smother in love.” I smiled he’s right like always I nod with a little ‘ok’ and we start walking back to our bundle of joy. I look them in the eyes and said “i- we would like to know if you would consider a polymers relationship with both of us.” I said hoping they understood. They looked like a tomato their face was so red.

‘i-I um...” I was a little disappointed when they said nothing until they wrapped me and Nino in a hug “yes oh my god yes!?!” I felt so relived and I'm sure so did Nino.

And they were all a happy couple THE END.

(sorry I kind of rushed this I hope its good I love these 2 so much well have a good day my lovely readers autor-chan out

Adrian: when's my chapter

Me: later

Adrian: when!?!

Me: *throws script at him* Laterrrrrr ok byeee)