Plagg x Villan!Reader

(Your Hawkmoth’s kwamii sorry nooro) F/s= Favorite snack

(Plagg pov)

“HAHA I finally have cat noirs miraculous now all I need is ladybug’s Y/n dark wings fall” Hawk moth said as I watch in horror as the realization that I was caught and he was going after Tikki. That and his old best friend was hawkmoth’s kwamii.

After hawkmoth left the room I was left with Y/n. “How could you I thought we could trust you me and Tikki said we would have laid down our lives for you didn’t that mean anything to you. Did I mean anything to you or was I just another toy in you and hawkmoth’s sick game?”

I said I didn’t care how loud I was. I felt broken how could she betray me like that, and the sad fact was I actually trusted her not only that I loved her.

“You don’t understand, you were the fool to trust me but don’t ever understate my love that I had for you I really did love you but I saw the way you looked at Tikki and it broke me even if it was playful and not threatening to our relationship. I saw how much love you held in your eyes for her, plus we never really get to choose miraculous holders now do we you just got lucky you got a hero so...” She turned to me.

“Why don’t you just stick to being the strong hero, and I'll be the evil villain that everyone would rather see alone and defeated.” she said heartbroken I know this wasn’t what she wanted.

“Y/n, Gabreal asks that you keep it down up here.” Nathalie said bringing her F/s and me camembert as requested I let out a quiet thank you. She smiles at me and Y/n then walks out.

“She seems nice dose she cares for you?” I ask her trying to lighten the mood. She just looks at me and nodded looking a little sad. She looked down and sighed sadly.

“She is a very nice person but she used the peacock miraculous, and now she’s sick it makes me feel guilty that I can’t do anything about it.” She said as tears stream down her face. I look at her in shock I've never seen Y/n vulnerable it really hurt.

“You know the ladybug holder can help her she has the book and-” I was cut off by Gabreal coming in, and grabbing me.

“You know who holds the ladybug miraculous who is it tell me!?” He yelled at me holding me tighter. I felt like I was choking it kind of got harder to breath.

“MASTER STOP YOUR GOING TO HURT HIM LIKE THAT PLEASE STOP!?” Y/n yelled at him tugging his arm trying to get him off me. She was swatted away hard, and she ended up hitting the wall knocking her unconscious.

Just then Nathalie walked in her eyes widened, and pulled me out of Gabriel's grip I felt like I could breathe again. He looked at me and his eyes widened aware of what he had just done he turned to Y/n who was regaining consciousness.

“Y/n I'm sorry I didn’t mean to-” He reached out to her but she flinched away from him. “I’m sorry I'll leave now.” He said as he exited the room. Nathalie looked at her to see if she was ok, she just nodded. After that Nathalie left the room as well.

After they left, I turned into my human form (Picture at the top) I bent down next to her, and held her small Kwamii form in my hands. She turned into her human form I held her closer as she laid her head in my chest. (What you look like change it if you want to)

“Hey remember when we used to do this all the time, and after we would just cuddle when it was cold

“Hey remember when we used to do this all the time, and after we would just cuddle when it was cold. You always wanted my attention 24/7 I always knew you were just a touch starved cuddle bunny.” She said smiling at the memories we used to share. I saw tears start to well up in her eyes.

“I remember I missed this.” I said as I runed my fingers through her hair. It always made me feel calmer. Tears welled up in my eyes as well. I don’t know what happened to us we were so happy till well Tikki.

She stood up, and I did the same she turned and faced me. “Be honest why did you chose her? What was so perfect about her that you had to leave me?” she asked tears now streaming down her face.

“I loved you, and her it just felt stronger with her.” I looked away from her not wanting to look her in the eyes. She just scoffed “Ok then look me in the eye and tell me that you want her.” She said.

“Y/n I-” I was cut off “LOOK ME IN THE EYE DAMNIT!?!” She yelled at me.

I looked her dead in the eye “I NEVER LOVED YOU OK IT’S HER IT WILL ALWAYS BE HER NOT YOU!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW I LOVE HER NOT YOU!?” I yelled at her I know I didn’t mean it I was just angry but I knew as soon as I saw the tears in her eyes I messed up.

“Good to know how you really felt.” she says and walks towards the door “Hey Plagg just remember a hero is born but a villain is made. Hope you enjoy the destruction I cause. I guess trying to be a hero just doesn't work for me anymore so I guess I mine as well be the villain.” She stated calmly.

She knocked on the door, and once it opened, she walked out. She was gone I lost her again I felt my legs fall from under me and the pain in my heart was just too much to handle I broke down tears running down my face as I watched the love of my life walk away from me for the second time.

I was unable to control my power of destruction and felt the ground below me shake the walls almost felt as though they were about to crumble then I remembered, we used to hold hands, we used to cuddle, and have tickle fights, but it was all gone now she’s gone. Last thing I remember was seeing red and everything going dark.

THE END

(Adrian: so, what happened to me in the story because plaggs my kwamii

Me: OH, your dad killed you ha

Adrian: 0v0;; ok then byyyeeeeee

Me: THAT’S MY LINE-)