Lila x Tomboy! Reader

(So, um... you’re a neko you have cat ears and a tail your Dad knows and tell you to keep it secret) P.s your dad is Gabriel Agreste so your brother is Adrien...
Y

our kwami is the one at the top)

(Y/n POV)

“WAKE UP!” My brother’s kwami yelled in my ear. I bolted awake Just to see Plagg laughing hysterically at me. My ear twitched ‘Someone’s coming’ I quickly hushed Plagg as the footsteps got closer and hid him under my pillow wit Sphinx, She’s my kwami.  

“Y/n you need to get up and dressed, you are going to school with Adrien today remember.” Nathalie reminded me “Oh and don’t forget your beanie and hoodie to hide your um... you know.” She smiled at me.

“Yeah, thanks Nathalie.” I smiled at her as she left and closed the doors. I let out a heavy sigh of relief of not being caught. Both Sphinx and Plagg came out from under my pillow. Sphinx yawned and stretched her arms.

“Hey guys go wait with Adrien while I get ready ok?” They both nodded and flew out of my room.

After I got changed, I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my brother and hopefully my dad If he was there this time. Suriseingly he was I greeted them both then sat next to Adrein.

“Y/n you are to stick by your brother at all times and do not under any circumstances to show your ears and tail am I understood?” I looked over at him and nodded, with a small ‘yes sir.’

*In the car cuz I'm lazy*

“I really think you're going to like my school plus I got your schedule for you early and we have all the same classes.” my brother smiled at me and handed me my schedule. I took it from him and looked over it.

“獅身人面像和你在一起?” I asked in Chinese so that gorilla man didn’t understand. (Translation: Is sphinx with you?) “她在你的書包裡” he responded back I just nodded and smiled at him (Translation: She’s in your bag) We finally pulled up in front of the school Adrian got out then held open the door for me.

Just as I got out Nino walked up to both of us, and greeted us. He knows me because he’s shown up at our house quite a few tines but he doesn't know about my cat like details. As he was talking to Adrien, I saw 3 distinct girls looking our way.

A girl with blue hair, and bluebell eyes that held sadness for some reason I looked to where her eyes were. Adrian’s hand around my shoulder she probably thought we were a couple most people did at first glance then I also realized she was ducked behind the wall. Probably another girl who fell for my brother.

The second girl was a blond... Oh Chloe she was my old friend she was the only one who knew about my problem she looked happy that I was here. She was smiling so wide I've never seen her that happy.

The third was a beautiful girl with long brown hair and dazzling green eyes that held anger and jealousy because Adrien’s arm was still wrapped around me. We made eye contact for a split second and I swear I saw her blush a little.

Just then a girl walked up to us with the bluebell kind of dragging her. She let her go and stuck her hand out.

“Hi I'm Alya I love your style I'm Nino’s girlfriend by the way.” She introduced herself. I shook her hand and smiled at her. (Your outfit which ever one you want)