Marc x Reader (short)

(More Fluff lets go 2 stories in a row aye so proud of myself)

(Your POV)

“Please. Please. I won't ask again if you do it, please.” I said looking at my friend he just shook his head. “No Y/n it’ll be embarrassing.” He said still refusing. “What do I have to do to get you to do it?” I asked him.

He mumbled something under his breath that I didn’t catch. “What was that?” I ask him he just let out a sigh “I’ll do it if you actually have the courage to ask out your mystery crush.” He said smirking my face immediately heated up.

“T-that’s not fair.” I said pouting he just poked my cheek “It is If I have to embarrass myself so do you.” he stated simply. I blush more “It’s not that simple he doesn't like me back” I said thinking of Marc actually liking me back.

He looked at me shocked “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO COULDN’T LOVE YOU I MEAN YOUR THAT BEST.” He yelled shocked that the guy I like wouldn’t like me back. I blush at the thought of him thinking I'm the best. “You know what I’m going to wear it to school tomorrow and we are going to tell this b word off.” He said rushing out of the room.

And the next day that’s just what he did. He wore the maid dress. To school. In front of everyone.

“Now where is this guy who doesn't love my Y/n back.” he said hands on his hips while I was dying of laughter in the corner i look back up at him as he looked down on me with a serious look on his face.

“Y/n I did this for you now you have to do my thing.” He said in a monotone voice i sigh, and grabbed his hand looking up in his eyes. “It’s you idiot.” I said laughing as blush rose to his face. He pushed my hand away “Don’t joke about that.” he said looking away from me.

I put my hand on his face, and made him look at me with a serious look on my face. I put my hand behind his neck, and smashed my lips agents his. His lips were surprisingly super soft, and warm when we finally pulled away, we were both out of breath.

I placed my forehead agents his as he breathed heavy looking into my eyes “I could never lie about loving you.” I said giving him another small peck on his cheek, and grabbed his hand. “Come on we have to go to class.” I said grabbing his hand pulling the blushing boy behind me.

THE END.

(Me: Kind of short but seeing Marc in a maid dress is a good image I mean he would be so cute

Adrian: Well, that’s not true-

Me: Imagen all of the boys in maid dresses, and girls in butler outfits I'm hfhsgvciuakgfikawegfkuarfu anyways hope you enjoyed BYE Kings, Queens, and Non-Gendered Royalty love you all bye~