three

omniscient

"come on, let's get our pins."

drew locked elbows with billie as they skipped to the cafeteria.

it was crowded more than usual, swarmed with people rushing around to get their pins.

with zoe growling at people and drew pushing people away,

the three amigas were soon in the front of the crowd.

zoe immediately reached for her pin that represented her being bisexual,

drew reaching for her pansexuality pin.

"take yours." zoe urged billie, who just shrugged and reached for the white pin, but she was stopped.

"ah ah, i think you mean one of these." drew rotated her.

"uh, no. i think i'm an ally, you dumbass." billie corrected her.

"are you sure?" zoe's eyebrow raised.

"i'm sure, thank you very much."

billie grabbed her white pin and sat down at their usual table, vixen following soon after.

"yay, we're matching." billie showed vixen her pin.

"yeah, you're both boring." zoe scoffed.

"what is up with you trying to prove to me that i'm gay?" billie laughed.

'you're gay, billie, we know it." drew smiled. "i'm not."

"it's okay to be in the closet, billie." drew shrugged.

"yeah, it's fine." zoe added.

"i'm not in the closet or anything, i'm straight."

"i hope you realize that we see the way you get whenever you look at miss klein." zoe laughed.

billie got defensive immediately,

"what do you mean? for the last time, i'm not lesbian, bisexual, or anything."

"sure, sure." zoe patted her shoulder.

"we have clubs this year, any of you joining some?" vixen asked.

"uh, i'm gonna join the music club." billie answered.

"finn's still trying to convince you to put out some music." zoe laughed.

"he's not convincing me to do anything, i've already explained to him that i'm not interested in doing music."

"but you're joining music club?"

"it's a hobby, not a career of choice of mine. you guys know i wanna be a vet." billie sighed.

"hm, working with animals seems fun, don't like the biting part of it though." drew mentioned.

"i don't mind it-"

"listen though, we've all heard that little voice of yours before, it's gonna get you somewhere."

"sure, but it's luck and i'm a very unlucky person, i'm just gonna focus on my animals." billie smiled.

"it was worth a try," vixen shrugged.

"but we're gonna find out if our teachers go the gay way or not, bet you fifty bucks miss klein's gay as shit."

"bet she's straight, hundred bucks." drew laughed.

"we're not seriously betting on this, are we?"

"we are," vixen playfully glared at billie, "

how much are you betting, we're serious, i'm tryna make some cash here."

"you don't need money, your parents have money."

"so? more money, the better, come on, bet, how much?"

"uh ten bucks she's straight." billie shrugged.

"you sure?" vixen smirked.

"stop, don't do that! you're gonna make me doubt myself."

-

miss klein tapped her fingers down billie's waist, turning her around, and softly placing her on the counter.

"fuck, i love you." billie whispered in her ear.

miss klein smiled once again, reaching up to place a soft kiss on her lips.

billie moaned into the kiss when miss klein's hand slipped into her hoodie,

"you're so beautiful." miss klein whispered.

"shit," billie moaned. "that feels so good." she mumbled.

"we have to be quiet, baby. sh, okay?"

billie nodded quickly, crossing her arms to remove her hoodie and press her body close to miss klein's.

"billie!"

billie was snapped out of her trance by zoe, "what?" billie turned to her.

"you're doing that thing again."

"what thing?"

"you start daydreaming in weird places and we contemplate slapping you."

billie rolled her eyes, shaking her head in denial.

"but happy coming out day!," zoe yelled in billie's face.

"you ready to come out yet?"

"i'm never coming out for anything, so get away from me." billie laughed lightly, quickly adjusting her white pin on her shirt.

"where's drew?" zoe mumbled,

"currently getting her shit ate out by roni." vixen answered quickly.

"dude, we did not have to know all of that." billie shook her head.

"we really didn't." zoe added.

"that's too bad." vixen shrugged, locking him and billie's elbows together and walking towards their first class.

"are you guys seriously leaving me?" zoe shouted from behind them.

"come on then." billie held her hand out, zoe latching on quickly.

"is our bet still on? billie's the only one who said she's straight." vixen nudged her.

"and i'm gonna be the one winning the bet." billie replied.

the three stumbled upon drew on the way to class and stopped,

"you done getting fucked?" zoe snorted.

"vix, you fucking told them?"

"it's not that big of a deal." vixen laughed.

"you talk too much, vix." drew groaned.

"i think we all know that." billie mumbled.

-

the four were now in miss klein's room, all anxious to see who would win.

miss klein was currently somewhere else, meaning no one had seen her yet.

billie sat up straight when she heard miss klein's footsteps coming towards the door.

miss klein walked in with her open laptop in hand and a cup of coffee.

"shit, i'm late." she mumbled to herself after taking a good look at everyone in the classroom,

purposely keeping her gaze on billie a little bit longer.

billie's eyes, along with the other three, went immediately to miss klein's chest, where her pin was.

billie let out a sigh of defeat when she saw the pin filled with many different shades of pinks and reds.

she heard vixen clear his throat abruptly, so she shoved her hand into her pocket and handed the ten dollar bill to him.

"hey," he whispered. "it's okay, you win too." he smiled.

"how?" billie whispered back.

"at least you know she's gay, so it won't be that hard getting in her pants." he snorted.