eleven

billie

"who the hell made parent teacher conferences the day after winter break?" zoe practically cries out loud.

"are your final grades for the semester that bad?" i ask her.

"it's bad enough that my mom might send me back in indiana with my shitty aunt."

"mine's are okay, i got decent a's and b's, the only problem is mr. blainey." drew added.

"fuck, he's annoying, i already know what he's gonna tell my parents." i roll my eyes.

mr. blainey is our math teacher. he's an old guy, probably in his sixties, balding, and is also known for his tuna scented classroom.

he hates all three of us, like with a burning passion. everyone calls us the three musketeers, while he calls us gargoyles.

can't he get in trouble for that?

"he's gonna try to cancel us, isn't he? we don't even do anything, all i do is sleep in his class." zoe shrugged.

"i'm on my phone half the time," drew laughed. "and billie thinks about fucking him."

i choke on the sip of water i was taking when drew says that. "what!? hell fucking no!"

"billie wants to fuck mr. blainey. oooh." they're so fucking obnoxious.

"shut up, bells about to ring, we gotta get to class."

"since when do you care about being on time to class?" drew crossed her arms over her chest.

since i fell for the teacher who teaches the class and i haven't seen her all day today since our date yesterday.

the only thing i tell the two is "it's parent teacher conferences day, i don't need her telling them i'm late all the time."

"good point." drew nodded and the three of us walk into the classroom, me being last and i make eye contact with jade and sent her a look with a smirk.

she sends me a look which could send a lot of messages, like 'billie, stop it' or 'you're a freaky mess'.

we sit down and soon the bell rings, of course vixen shows up literally fifteen minutes into class.

i wish i could say i paid attention in class but the only thing i could focus on was the way her lips move, and how good she looked in those tight jeans.

"alright, you guys can go." she says once the bell rings.

everyone leaves quickly and i stay back, advancing towards her once thr door closes.

"how can i help you, billie?"

"y'know what i want. stop being so professional."

jade furrows her brows, glancing at the door before standing up to kiss me on my lips quickly.

"okay, now leave." she laughs. "no, i wanna stay." i pout softly.

"billie, we can't do this here. people are gonna be suspicious."

"no one's gonna come in here, right? i don't feel like going to lunch."

i stand up on my toes to kiss her more deeply. she places her hands on my hips, pulling me closer as i throw my arms around her neck.

"princess, i would love to do this right now, but not right now." she says after pulling away.

"can i come to your place tonight then?," i ask. "i'll just tell my parents i'm going over to zoe's, they won't think anything of it."

"sure, i'll make dinner if you want me too."

i bite my lip and i nod, "that sounds nice, we can do that."

"yeah?" she whispers. "mhm."

"okay, that's a deal. now get out of here." she taps my hips and i roll me eyes playfully as i reach for the door knob and i steal another look at her.

"go, go!"

-

"so has she been causing any trouble?" dad asks jade once she finished going over my grade for her class for the semester. a solid 97.

"trouble, no, not really. she's for sure a daydreamer, i could give her that-"

why did i know she was gonna mention that?

"but overall, she's a good kid, gets her work done on time, so there's nothing i can really complain ab- about." she stutters for a moment when my foot purposely grazes her leg.

she sits up, shifting her legs far from me, so i can't reach her.

"thanks a lot, really. she was freaking failing this class before you came, so thank you."

"it's alright, it's my job, i'm glad to do it, have a nice evening."

my parents, being all professional, stand up and shakes her hand. "billie, you coming?" mom asks.

"i will, i just have to ask her a few questions about a lesson we had today."

they nod and leave the room, telling me they'll be waiting in the car. once the classroom door closes, i feel my body being slammed against the wall and a hand around my throat.

i let out a small but stifled moan at the sudden aggression, "what did you think you were doing?" jade asks me, presumably about my foot and her leg.

"i don't know, i'm just having fun. can't i have fun?"

"not here, no. i can't believe you did that right when your parents are around."

"relax, they didn't see anything. also, i don't feel like taking it slow anymore, i want you, like now."

i reach up to kiss her roughly but she pulls away. "wait until you get to my place."

"okay, but one more kiss." i smile widely. "no, billie. just leave, woman!"

"i will, just one more." she lets out a sigh and agrees and i almost die from the butterflies i get when she places her soft lips on mine.

i pull away disappointingly and walk out of the room, not forgetting to send a look to jade which makes her shake her head playfully.

i get to the car and dad asked, "did you get what you need?"

"yeah, hey, i was wondering if i could to to Zoe's place tonight please?"

"sure, i don't mind."