Chapter 2: A Clingy Heichou?

Eren's P.O.V

Heichou had to sleep in the infirmary just for one night, to see if he was okay. Morning came and I slowly began to wake up. Suddenly, I hear a loud banging at my door. Im surprised that it's still in shape. I opened it to see Hanji at the door, freaking out.

"Hanji, what's the matter?" I ask worryingly. She was out of breath.

"Levi...room...now!" She said and ran off once more. I followed her and she barged in.

"What's going on? Heichou are you okay?" I ask. I didn't see him in the room. All I seen was a child in the bed. He looked like he was 8. "Hanji, is this the wrong room, and...why is there a kid here?" He looked like someone I knew. But that's impossible. And he looks like he's 7.

"Exactly! This is Levi!" She said in between breaths. I look in awe at the figure.

"Tch. You're too loud!" The child said. Oh....my....walls....

"Are you....Levi?" I ask cautiously. He nodded.

"Yes, and you're Eren." He said. I nodded.

"What happened to you?" I ask. He shrugged.

"I don't know and I don't care." He said. Has the original Levi's attitude. "So who's gonna take care of me?" He asks and crosses his legs. Hanji ran out the room, as fast as possible.

"You're on your own, Eren!" I sighed. I looked back at the child.

"Well, are you hungry, Heichou?" He frowned. "Hm? What's wrong?"

"Stop calling me Heichou, it's annoying, you brat." He spat out. He still had his sharp tongue but it was cute. I chuckled.

"Sorry Hei- I mean Levi." It sounded a bit weird without saying Heichou.

"Tch, whatever. I'm hungry." He claims. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He looked at it and looked back at me.

"What's wrong, Levi?" I ask. He mumbled and looked away. "Um, I can't understand you. Can you repeat that?" I ask nicely. He sighed.

"I want to to carry me..." He said.

"That's it? Okay, I have no problem with that." I smile. He looked at me with his regular stoic look. It looks so cute. He placed his feet on the ground on the floor. He raised his hands and looked up at me. I picked him up and he hid his face in my shoulder.

"You're really warm..." He whispers. I smile and chuckled. He hit my back, signaling for me to stop. "Don't laugh." He said. I stopped giggling but continued to smile. Maybe having him like this wouldn't be so bad.

-----

"Eren, may I see you for a moment?" Mikasa asked.

"Yeah sure." I say as I got up. Until I felt a tug at my sleeve. I looked to see Levi with his regular stoic expression. "Hm? Something wrong, Levi?" I ask.

"Don't leave me alone." He says. I smiles and picked up my mini Heichou up.

"Um. Eren. It's private." She mumbled.

"Ah...Levi, I need to have a quick talk with Mikasa. Can you wait here?" I ask. Levi's expression turned sad and he nodded. I stroked the child's hair and placed him on the floor. "I'll be back soon, okay? I promise." I kissed his forehead and walked away. Mikasa took me to the hall way and I put my back against the wall. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Are you willing to take care of a child, Eren?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"I'm just saying. You're too young and I'm sure you don't have experience with raising a child." She said.

Is she serious?

"Mikasa I'm sure I can handle this. Besides, he needs me most right now and he took care of me when I was in that kind of state." I say. Suddenly I hear a small sound. I look to see Levi crying. I quickly rushed to his side and picked him up. "Levi, what's wrong?" I ask and scanned him for any wounds.

"I was scared because you were gone for so long! I started to worry!" He said and wiped his eyes. I frowned and kissed his forehead gently.

"It's okay Levi. I'm right here..." I say and as he wrapped his arms around my neck.
------

Levi's P.O.V

'Stupid chick. Eren's doing a great job.' I thought. I was faking the tears but it looked real to Eren.

"Do you wanna go outside, Levi?" Eren asked. I nodded as I wiped my fake tears away. He kissed my forehead once more and began walking. I was able to see Mikasa and her face. It was priceless. She was mad and I flipped her off. She was more pissed and I smirked in victory. "It's okay Levi, I will always be here." Eren said and stroked my hair. I knew that wouldn't be true but I tried to not think that way.

-------

I'm so sorry u guys! I got my grades and they were TERRIBLE. I wasn't able to do anything for a while but I will update for u fabulous peoples!