Sweet Tooth Heichou

Ok not my idea. ;-; such amazing ideas...
-----

Levi's P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk, fiddling with my pen. I suddenly had a sudden urge to eat delectable, smooth, and sweet things.

'Fuck... My sweet tooth.' I mentally say. I sigh and hop off my chair and head towards the door. I opened the door and looked both ways, to find a certain brunette. He wasn't in the hall. I sigh in aggravation and frustration, knowing I would have to find him. I walked down the flight of stairs that lead to the cafeteria. Once I reached down there, I seen Eren talking with Mikasa and Armout. Oh wait. I mean Armin.

"Wait, how do you know he wants something sweet?" The blonde boy asked.

"Isn't it obvious? He looks like he's gonna devour anything that has a bit a sweetness." Eren pointed out. "The thing is, I'm not sure he would want me to make anything, I mean, it could get messy." Eren said.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind anything sweet at all." I interrupt. They all turn to me in surprise.

"O-oh! Hi Levi! Hahaha, what are you doin' here?" Eren placed his elbow on the wall and leaned against it awkwardly, scratching the back of his forehead. I rolled my eyes.

"I just want a cake. That would be nice of you guys if you did. Also, you won't have to do cleaning duty for a whole week." I bribe, knowing Mikasa wouldn't do so.

"IM DOING IT!" Sasha's voice rang through the whole kitchen and she popped out of nowhere.

"Me too!" Connie said.

"What the hell. My mother is an expert of making pastries." Jean bragged, hoping to get Mikasa to notice. I looked at Eren who was sweating a bit.

"Do you guys realize that this is a tiny kitchen?" Eren pointed out. He's got a point.

"Oh, shut up Jaeger. The only reason why it's so crowded in here is because of your fat Titan ass." Jean snapped. Eren had a disgusted look on his face.

"Why are you looking at my ass?" He shot back. Probably unintended to be a comeback. Jean's face burned up. Connie and Sasha laughed at his face. "Do you wanna suck my ass or something?" He asks. They laughed harder. Mikasa and Armin covered their mouths trying to contain their laughter. I chuckled and left the room, returning to me and Eren's dorm. I laid on the bed and close my eyes. I was extremely tired.

----1 hour later----

BOOM!!

I shot up once I felt my bed vibrate. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to process what woke me up. I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs.

"NO! JEAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Eren shouted. I looked around the kitchen. Holy Mother of Maria. I can't believe what I'm witnessing.

"I KNOW WHAT IM DOING! QUIT QUESTIONING ME!" Jean shouted.

"I DONT KNOW HOW TO BAKE AND I KNOW THAT YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!" Eren said. There was cake, frosting, fruits, sprinkles, etc. everywhere. The walls were painted with cake. My head began to spin, my vision blurred, and I began to lose balance. It's getting so dark...

'Shit.... Now what am I going to do about this sweet tooth...?' Was the last thing I thought about until I blacked out.

----infirmary----

Eren's P.O.V

I was next to the bed, waiting for the doctors to arrive. I hope he was okay. There was a knock at the door and I perked up. Hanji showed unworn a huge smile on her face.

"Hi Eren!" She said and ruffled my hair, making me whine. She giggled and grabbed the notepad. "Levi's just fine. He just passed out because the mess. He can't handle messes like that. It happened before."she said bluntly. I sighed in relief and smiled.

"So when will he wake up?" I ask. She smiled and grabbed a rag.

"Right now." She said and sprayed some Windex on the tag and waved it around his nose. Levi shot up and huffed heavily.

"Is the mess gone?" He asked, clutching onto his blanket. Hanji giggled.

"Yeah it is." She said and left.

"Eren... I was so scared..." Levi stated.

"It's okay, Levi." I pat his back. "But I fixed your sweet tooth problem." I say cheerfully, grabbing a little cake I made myself. "I'm not sure if it's good, but I hope it's good enough to help." I say and give him a spoon. He slowly began to eat it. "Is it good?" I ask. He nodded and took a bigger bite.

"It's better than good." He says and shoves the spoon in my mouth. I tasted it. Very sweet and creamy (dirty minded author 0q0). I smiled.

"I guess it's good." I say and continued to eat it.

-----idea: @RiverofEsme-----