Chapter 5: A Jealous Heichou

Levi's P.O.V

I impatiently tapped my fingers on the wooden desk. It's been 45 minutes. This brat is late.

"Where is that brat?!" I raised my voice. Suddenly I heard footsteps hitting against the ground. They became louder and they stopped at the door and I seen the doorknob fiddling. The door swung open to reveal Eren with a messed up shirt and torn pants. I looked at the messed up boy on shock.

"I'm so sorry! Hanji needed me for an exper-"

"You're late. I don't give a damn what you were doing, you're late!" I raise my voice. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry." He said lowly.

"Besides, you shouldn't let her touch you like that. Look at you! You look like you came out a Titan's anus." He looked at me with a shocked expression. "What is it, brat?" I asked, breaking his trance. I grabbed my tea cup and began to drink.

"Levi...?Are you....envious...by any chance?" He ask with a hint of amusement. I almost spat out my drink. Eren's expression changed from amused to worried. He rushed over to me and gently patted my back.

"The hell?! Why would I be jealous of shitty glasses?!" I shout. He sighed and smiled.

"Because she's able to be around me more often than you?" He said. I will admit. I am a bit jealous. But I denied.

"Like hell I am." I say gaining my composure. I stood up and grabbed the basket.

"Sure Heichou." He chuckled. I whipped my head towards him and glared. He stopped and stood straight up. I smirked.

"Come on we have berries and fruits to pick." I say. He quickly followed behind. "And I might be a bit jealous..." I mumble.

"What was that?" Eren asked.

"Nothing." I say.

"Aw, come on!" He whined and I chuckled.

"What's wrong with being a bit jealous?" I mumble once more.

"Heichoooou!" He whined. "Please speak uuup?" He said.

"Nope." I say bluntly. He pouted and sighed in defeat.

----------

Sorry I haven't updated. I just got back from my grandmas house and there was no wifi ;-;. And I written a big chapter but it got erased somehowwww ;^; but I was able to finish it. :D

Enjoy, my little Attackers~