Chapter 4: A Scared Heichou

Eren's P.O.V

As I began to wash laundry, I heard a frightening noise. I jumped at the sudden noise and quickly whipped my head to the window to see dark skies and flashing clouds. It was about to rain. I went outside to go get Levi, but when I arrived, he wasn't there. The only thing that was left was a paper and pencil and tons of paper.

'Hm. Maybe he made it inside?' I thought to myself. I walked upstairs, walking into a familiar red-headed Titan lover.

"Ah! Hanji-San!" I waved and smiled. She smiled back and gave me a bone crushing hug. "O-ow..." I whimper.

"Morniiiiiing~!" She sung. She gave me several kisses on the cheek, just like a mother would do. She released me and smiled. "Whatcha doin'?" She asks.

"Oh, I'm looking for Levi. Have you seen him?" I ask. She put her finger on her chin and her face changed into thinking mode.

"Hmmm, nope. Not that I remember." She said. I sighed and began walking away.

"Aw. Thanks anyway Hanji." I smiled and waved.

"Sure thing! Anything for my Titan baby!" She shouts back.

"I'm not a baby anymore, Hanji-san." I say and huffed.

"You sure?!" She says teasingly. I whined and stick my tongue at her. She giggled and we walked in our different paths. I made it to my room and I opened the door. The first noise I heard was sniffling. I looked around and saw nothing. I walked into the bathroom only to see a little boy in the corner, where the tub is. I slowly walked up to him and slowly put my hand on his face.

"Levi?" I ask quietly. His eyes shot open and the tears stopped. My chest ached once I seen a tear fall from his face. "Levi, are you okay? What happened?" I asked in concern. Levi's expression changed once more. Several tears fell from his face and he grabbed me in a tight hug. I was startled and almost fell back, but balanced myself quickly.

"Eren...I'm scared..." He cried out softly.

"Of what?" I ask and rub his back gently.

"Of...thunder and lightning...and rain..." He said through hiccups. I frowned and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay." I say and broke the hug. I gave him a goofy looking smile and he smiled slightly, but it quickly faded away. His eyes were puffy and red, his cheeks were red and his hair was messed up. "I'll be here to protect you." I say in a smooth voice. He relaxed and clutched onto my back.

"Don't leave me, Eren. Don't you fucking dare. If you leave me, I'll kill you." He threatened but I knew he was bluffing.

"I'll never leave you..." I say as a tear fell from my eye. "You never left me so I will never leave you." I whisper. We sat there in that position for a while.

The storm continued all day and night.

--------------------

This may be really short and I'm sorry. I have to get ready for my spring vacation. .-.

Lot of stuff but I will update. And I had a thought.

"What if I had a name for all my readers?"

If you have a name, comment. If I like one, I will call you guys that and blah blah blah.

:D

Have a wonderful spring break!