Chapter 3: A Cute Heichou

Sorry it took me so long. I've been really busy with a school project that's probably not going to get done .-.

But anyway!

I'll make this a cute chapter and better.

I broke one of my promises though. I said I will update every Friday but I'm going to keep it and I'm determined to.

------

Levi's P.O.V

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I just looked at Eren and he was sleeping peacefully. His chest slowly risen only to fall once again. His bangs were over his face. He looked so peaceful and healthy.

'I should try and get some sleep, or Eren would be worried.' I thought to myself. He worries about me, like I did to him. I don't understand why That emo bitch would say anything about Eren's raising. He's actually a great guardian. I forcefully closed my eyes, attempting to sleep. For some reason, I just couldn't sleep. Was it because of what that emo bitch said...? No... It was something else. But what is it?

"Levi? Are you okay?" A sweet honey-like voice rung through my ears. I looked to see a concerned Caribbean-eyed boy. I nodded slightly and faked a little grin. He frowned more, knowing I wasn't telling the truth. "I don't believe you." He said. I sighed and put a pillow over my face.

"Eren, I'm fine!" I semi-yelled, but it was muffled. He chuckled and removed the pillow. The next thing in front of my face, was a certain brat giving me a huge goofy-looking smile.

"Liar." He said and stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes and giggled. He kissed the top of my forehead, making me feel a bit hot. I covered my forehead and looked at the man responsible.

"W-why did you do that?!" I yelled. He jumped at my sudden yelling.

"S-sorry! You didn't like that?! I won't do it anymore!! I'm sorry, gomen!!" He bowed deeply, even though he was on his knees. I snickered silently.

"It's not like I didn't enjoy it..." I say.

"Huh?" The dumbfounded boy asked. I rolled my eyes once more and looked away.

"Goodnight." I said and quickly turned my back away from Eren and hid my face in the covers.

"H-hey, wait! I didn't hear you!" He said, shaking me.

"Nope, I'm sleeping." I say. I heard him sigh and whine.

"Come on, Levi. Please?" He whined.

"Night." I say.

"You're so cute." I hear him giggle. I sat up and flicked his forehead and made a high 'plunk' sound. "Ow!" He rubbed the center of his forehead with his hand. "Leviii~! What was that for~" he whined and gave me the cutest little pouty face.

"Don't call me cute." I say and lay back down. He whined and I felt him lay down once more. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I was on the verge of a peaceful slumber, but felt something slip around my waist. My eyes shot open. I turned to see a chest. I looked up to see Eren's face, peacefully sleeping. I attempted to escape by wiggling. He moaned and tightened his grip. I groaned in frustration, but quietly.

"I wuv you, Wevi~~" he said between squished cheeks. I felt my cheeks go hot.

'Damn braaaAAAttt!' I mentally say to myself.

---------------

I

Am

Terrible

........

I'm sooo sorry! I have been dealing with dumbasses at school. My project wasn't able to get done. D: I'm sorry ;(