Chapter 6: A Cosplaying Heichou

Ok I found this video and I was like.... ;-;

I'll explain after the story.

----

Eren's P.O.V

"Levi! Come on! I wanna see how you look!" I say impatiently.

"Oi! Quit yelling, and I'm almost done. Jesus." He said and sighed. I giggled and straightened my outfit. I put on the doggy ears and and smiled.

"Woof, woof~!" I bark. I giggle and play with the ears.

"Ahem." I heard and turned around to see the cutest thing in my entire life. Levi as a kitty. "Meow." He said and tapped his foot. I covered my mouth to try and contain my laughter. "What are you looking at brat?" He asked harshly.

"Sorry Levi, but you look so freakin' adorable." I say, trying not to squeal. "Please don't be so adorableeee." I say and hugged him tightly around his waist.

"O-Oi!" He shouted. "Put me down!" He said and blushed. I blushed myself and began to pet him.

"Heichou is so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" I sang.

"Eren please put me down." He said with a bit of fear in his voice. I didn't listen though.

"Are you scared of heights?" I tease.

"Eren, I swear to wall Maria if you don't put me down I'll chop off your balls and feed them to the nearest Titan." He threatened.

"But, Heichou. I'm the nearest Titan." I point out. Levi's face palmed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Ok, ok. I'll put you down." I chuckle.

"Damn brat." He muttered. I frowned and stuck my tongue out. "Why do I have to wear this?" He asked and looks at the outfit in disgust.

"I dunno. Hanji wanted us to wear it." I say and adjust my dog ears.

"Tch. Have Erwin so it. Maybe he can dress up as Captain America or something. Or maybe as a huge uni brow." Levi said and drunk his tea.

"PFFFT..." I quickly covered my mouth and chuckled quietly. I heard Levi chuckle a bit. "I'm sorry, I didn't t mean to laugh." I say through fits of giggling.

"Hmph." He huffs and stretches. "I'm surprised he didn't hear that." Levi says once more.

(Erwin next to the door way in a Captain America suit and with his fabulous eyebrows)

-------

Ok, I hope you liked it. And the video. It's an ova episode that recently came out I think so yeah. It's called A Choice With No Regrets I think and it's about Levi and how he joined the survey corps.

So he became badass because the death of his friends.

;-;

So Isabel, the girl with no body and her head was all bloody, and Farlan, who's been ripped apart, were his friends from the underground. Around at the end where he killed the Titan, Erwin knew that Levi was after him and such. I couldn't find the English subtitles one on watt pad so yeah. I'll make a link so you guys can see it.

https://youtu.be/72FmtVoO-5E

I'm not sure if it would work but yeah, or just type in:

Levis reaction sad moment shingeki no kyojin no 2: by Levi Ackerman

So yeah. Byeeeeeeee