35

Chan / \ Jeongin

Innie: ..... hey Chan Hyung

Innie: I know it's really late now.. but if you have any free time.. and could send like.. a voice clip of you saying anything.. or humming.. I'd really appreciate it....

Chan is calling

Jeongin widened his eyes slightly and swallowed before answering the phone.

"Hyung?" He asked shocked the other was still awake and had so quickly called him.

"Hey bubs. Still can't sleep? You know if you ever need help sleeping you just have to ask, I'll always be here." He said softly and Jeongin felt his face warming up.

"Y-yeah,, I just need more time to think it out myself before I try to talk about it or whatever." He mumbled and Chan hummed.

"But I can still be here for you even without you talking to me about what's on your mind. So.. what song do you want to hear?" He hummed and Jeongin tried to hold in a smile.

"Something you wrote." He whispered and Chan paused and blushed.

Chan wasn't at the studio anymore, he was home and felt nervous without any of his equipment to help.

"Oh let me think... I write them for other people not me.." He mumbled clearing his throat.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Chan started to hum softly, getting the tune in his head for a song he had written that had a lot of meaning to him. He wrote it to fit other people's vocals, so it was strange to try and sing the full song himself.

"Remember the first day we met
A shy smile and the sunlight falling
Iknew,just by lookinginto your eyes
That we're one
That we'reone
That you're me"

He faded off and kept humming quietly, soon picking up with the next verse. Soft humming splitting the verses up and softening his voice to be more gentle and quiet as the song carried on.

At the end of the song he stayed quiet not knowing if Jeongin was still awake or not.

"It's pretty." Jeongin whispered sleepily. His voice was soft and filled with sleep and Chan felt his lips turn into a smile as he could hear the other drifting off.

"Thank you.. get some sleep bubs." Chan whispered and Jeongin hummed softly and more high pitched.

"Stay... don't wanna be alone." He mumbled as Chan heard him shuffle in his bed. The younger nuzzles his face into his pillow and let out a soft breath as Chan felt his heart pounding.

"Always." He whispered and leaned back on his bed just listening to the quiet breaths of the younger as he finally fell asleep.