42

Jeongin /\ Chan

Bubs: have you left

Channie: not yet

Channie: soon

Bubs: exciting I bet your family is excited..

Channie: I'm surprising them but I told my Dad so he'll get them to the house to be wow'd lol

Bubs: that's cute lol

Bubs: uhm Hyung

Channie: hey bubs? Are you okay?

Bubs: open your door

Chan furrowed his brow and put his phone done. Standing up he walked to his apartment door and paused for a moment. Changbin smiled widely on the couch behind him earning a crazy eyed stare from Felix.

Chan then opened the door and blinked in surprise at the large hoodie folded neatly on his doorstep. It was one he saw Jeongin wear all the time.

"Wear it if you miss home." Jeongin said startling Chan who looked up fast to see the younger across the apartment hallway.

He was almost as far away as possible from Chan, nervously bouncing on his heels.

"Or... if you miss me. I want you spend a lot of time with your family but I'm going to really miss you Hyung... and not just because you're my friend but..". His voice cracked and his face darkened in a red color.

Chan could feel his heart thrumming in his chest as he caught up with what was happening and a soft smile replaced his shocked expression.

"But because I really really like you Hyung.. with my whole heart." Jeongin said with large sparkling eyes and Chan gently picked up the hoodie and placed it inside before turning to Jeongin.

"I'd rather hug you than a hoodie if that's okay." He said and Jeongin blinked in surprise and rushed forward clumsily.

Chan met him half way and they hugged each other tightly. "I really like you too Jeongin. I never wanted to pressure you though." He admitted and Jeongin snuggled further into the others chest.

"You never did.. I'll miss you but have fun okay? Pet a Koala for me." Jeongin mumbled and Chan laughed nuzzling the boy.