98

😭 fuck. I literally last update about falling off the world and then did it even worse wizksizkan.

I have hit a fuckin low in my life, I'm struggling with school and work and money and just god dayummm I am struggling ;-;

Chan got to the bar with Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin were both already at the apartment getting it ready for a long and emotional night.

Parking as close to the doors as possible the two shared a worried look before going inside the mostly empty bar. It was late and no one was out during the week at this hour.

"I'm guessing that's him." Felix said and pointed to a slumped figure at a table in the corner.

Chan huffed, of course that was Changbin, in a dark corner moping.

Walking over the two slid into the seats around him and he didn't even acknowledge them. Chan looked at all the empty glasses on the table and winced, he definitely started drinking more after they last talked.

"Changbin.. we came to take you home." Chan spoke softly and Changbin slowly raised his head to look at them.

His eyes widened at his took in the two Australians and realized he wasn't alone.

"When d'ya get her?" He slurred and Felix smiled softly.

"We just got here Binnie. Want to go home and see Specks?" Felix asked and he nodded sloppily.

"Mm soft." He commented and Chan smiled.

Standing up they slid out of the booth and Chan helped Changbin stand up. The other stumbled and leaned against him with a huff.

"Spinnin." He whined and Felix giggled.

"I know bin, it'll be better in the car." Chan lied, it would probably feel worse in the car.

"Mm my car! Leave my car?" Changbin widened his eyes.

They started dragging him out with sloppy steps only stopping to make sure his tab was paid, which Changbin had actually taken care of surprisingly.

"I didn't see your car.. did you drive here?" Felix asked and furrowed his brows.

Changbin hiccuped and leaned his head on Chan as he got tired of walking.

"No.. car home." He said and Chan groaned.

"Good. Then I'll drive." He said and dropped Changbin in the backseat with Felix.

The drive back was quick but full of mumbling and cuddling from Changbin, not that Felix minded.

By the time they got to the apartment Changbin was asleep and Felix was just playing with his hair.

"His heads going to hate him tomorrow." Chan sighed and Felix smiled.

"He needed it tonight though, it might not have been the best move but he needed it." He said softly and Chan smiled at the other.

Felix helped him pick up Changbin who whined and clung onto him. Carrying the other inside was a workout but luckily Chan could manage it while Felix got the doors for him.

Once at the apartment chaos ensued the second they opened the door however and Changbin didn't have a chance at sleeping through it, apparently Minho, Jeongin, and Jisung had joined the guests and it was a full crowd.

"Is he okay?" Seungmin asked and Jisung rushed over before tripping and face planting on the ground.

Hyunjin busted out laughing at the other and Felix sighed.

"Loud." Changbin whined and wiggled out of chans hold and stumbled to the ground.

Everyone got quiet when they saw him and he rubbed his face.

"Baby you okay?". Seungmin asked gently and Changbin smiled softly at the other.

"Minnnie.. if I don't make it will you still love me? Cause you'll go so far and be sooooo amazing and what if I don't go any farther?" Changbin sniffed and Chan looked away as his eyes stung.

Seungmin smiled and pulled the other into a hug.

"You're drunk love. You know I'll always love you." He said simply and Changbin relaxed into the hug.

"S'not her fault y'know?" Changbin mumbled as they walked him to the couch where they set up a mattress on the floor and made a giant cuddle pile ready to be cuddled upon.

Changbin was pushed into the center and everyone laid around him.

"What isn't her fault?" Jeongin asked softly and Changbin hummed.

"Her sponsors only lettin her continue to have so many sponsors and uh..". Changbin pouted.

"Uh. People.. only letting her have so many people and I was newest and all." He frowned his words getting messy.

"She can only host so many idols?" Chan asked and Jisung nodded.

"Her company can only handle so many, it's smaller and requires sponsorships to earn a lot of its support and money." He said and Minho frowned.

"It's okay, you'll get snatched up by another one and we'll always support you." Hyunjin said and Changbin smiled.

"Dont wanna go somewhere else and lose you guys." He admitted softly and Chan smiled.

"We're more than coworkers, we're family now." Chan said and they smiled as Minho gagged.

"I mean I guess." He agreed stubbornly and Jisung elbowed him to behave.