63

👏🏻 mixing in some writing wow ~

Minho walked out of the dance room with ignoring Hyunjin and his loud snickering, if he wasn't careful he'd get locked out of the apartment tonight.

Walking to the elevator he rode to the floor above him and made his way to Chans office. Quietly opening the door he stepped in and smiled softly.

"You wanna take him to the break room down the hall?" Chan asked and Minho nodded.

Minho knew it was going to be impossible to lift him from the flat floor without waking him, but he hoped he'd just fall back asleep.

Chan got up and opened the door open before leaving and going to open the break room and make sure the couch was clear.

Minho kneeled down and gently brushed Jisungs hair back.

Carefully he moved his arm under his legs and let his arm rest under the bend of his knees before he carefully moved Jisung enough to get his arm behind his shoulders.

Once he had him secure he stood with a slight huff and lifted the boy with him while making sure he wasn't going to fall. Jisung scrunched up his face and moved around some making it easier for Minho to reposition him as he started to walk out of the room.

"Mmm m'whats.. goin'on?" He mumbled with his eyes barely open and his hand tiredly trying to rub at them but it kept slipping away as if it was too heavy for him to hold up himself.

Minho smiled softly at the boy, "nothing jisungie just get some sleep." Minho whispered and walked into the room to see Chan at the couch and Minho smiled.

He gently started to lay him down when Jisung grabbed Minhos shirt in a fist.

Chan widened his eyes before smiling and winking as he left the room.

Minho looked down at Jisung who was barely even away and gently brushed a hand over the side of his face.

"What's going on?" He asked softly and Jisung hummed leaning against him more.

"Mm sleepy.. wanna sleep you." He barely got out as he sank against Minho more and Minho smiled.

"You can sleep me anytime baby... anytime." He whispered with a giggle.

Jisung hummed happily not even realizing his mix up with words and fell right back asleep curled against Minho on the couch while the other gently traced his back and listened to his even breaths.

Their comeback just slapped me in the face I love the teaser 🚨🚨🚨