87

🔪crusty beetch I live with🔪

Jim: hoe

Jim: hoe Hyung ??

Jim; :(

Jim: mcbitch it's late and I already ate alone I am not sleeping alone in this creaky ass apartment ???

Mom: go to Felix ?

Jim: he's busy with his own life and he has roommates his place is packed af there are 3 people there and a rabbit

Mom: sucks

Jim: Minho :( is it Jisung? You keeping yourself busy with dance?

Mom: fuck off hyunjin

Jim: I'll make some hot chocolate and we can talk and cuddle ? And never speak of it

Mom: ever.

Jim: mhm I know

Mom: .. be there in 10

Jim: okay ❤️❤️

Hyunjin went ahead and texted Felix goodnight saying he was going to be with Minho for the night to cheer him up, not exposing the soft side of the other either. It wasn't like no one knew he got soft, Jisung pretty much exposed that but he still was shy about showcasing his affectionate needy side and Hyunjin knew that, they'd been friends for years.

He had finished the hot chocolate and put it on the coffee table when he heard the door and smiled.

Minho walked into the living room slowly and paused when he saw the taller.

"Hey." He said quietly and Hyunjin hummed.

Walking over to the couch he sat by him and sighed softly, sipping his drink he leaned against Hyunjin and just sat quietly for a bit without talking.

"It was a really stupid fight jinnie.. and I don't mean that his feelings are stupid anytime I try to start this he goes off that in invalidating him.. but that's not what I mean." Minho said softly and Hyunjin nodded.

Putting his mug down he waited for the other to continue.

"What was the fight?" He asked when Minho didn't keep going, seeming to be lost in his thoughts a bit.

"He texted me.. and it was silly I don't know I didn't respond the way he wanted? But it seemed like a dumb joke and then I guess something I said made him mad because he took it serious all of a sudden and it felt like we were talking about completely different things while fighting.. and I hate fighting over text it's so childish and makes me feel like I'm in school again." Minho frowned and put his mug down since he lost his desire for the sweet.

Hyunjin frowned at the other, "can I see the texts? So I know what you're talking about?" Hyunjin asked since he didn't think Minho wanted to go through a play through outloud of it all.

Minho nodded and got his phone out flipping to the convo and giving it to Hyunjin to read. Meanwhile he snuggled into his side and shoulder and waited.

🥺Bean Boy🥺

Beanie baby: would you still love me if I was a worm?

"Please tell me that's not what this is about?" Hyunjin asked the second he read the first message from Jisung.

Minho just grunted, he clearly wished it wasn't.

Meow: uh.. no?

Beanie baby: what? You're really telling me you wouldn't love me if I was a worm?

Meow: Jisung. It's a worm?? I don't think I could look at a worm and go "wow I'm in love." We can't even talk..?

Beanie baby: so..? Looks don't mean everything! It's the heart

Meow: yes- I understand that but just because a worm as a heart doesn't mean I can have a heart to heart with it

Beanie baby: it has 8 actually . You'd break all 8 of my hearts? Really?

Meow: you're breaking all 1 of my brains

Meow: idk if you're actually getting upset or not but no, I can't fall in love with a worm .. I am very happy you are you because that's who I love

Beanie baby: so if I got stuck in a worms body you'd just move on?

Meow: Jisung..

Beanie baby: answer.

Meow: idk?! If I knew it was you.. I'd be heartbroken because I couldn't have you anymore.. and I'd be devastated hell maybe I'd do something dumb and just drink my life away idk how I'd react to that grief?? It would feel like you died Jisung you'd basically be gone I don't like talking about this..?

Beanie baby: but I'd still be there! You just wouldn't adapt for me..?

Meow: HOW? YOUD BE A FUCKIN WORM I-

Meow is calling Beanie Baby

Beanie baby declined call

Meow: Han Peter Jisung can we just talk I don't know if you're serious

Beanie baby: I'm not getting yelled at by you just because you're mad

Meow: I'm not mad?? I'm fucking confused

Beanie baby: what if I was a cat

Meow: what

Beanie baby: you love cats. If I was a cat!

Meow: that's so different

Beanie baby: nuhhh uh'. You're basically saying you only love me if I'm in this body. That's shallow Hyung...

Meow: that isn't what I'm saying at all I just don't wanna date a fuckin worm?

Meow: sung?

Meow: wow.

Meow: mature. 10/10 thanks 🙏🏻

—-

Hyunjin hissed after reading it all, he couldn't blame Minhos slight attitude toward the end of the text messages. Jisung was... something and there had to be something else bothering him because why would this be so triggering?

"I can't stand stuff not getting resolved it leaves a thick feeling over me and I just can't focus and I want to crawl in my bed and die." Minho mumbled and he knew it was dramatic but he hated it.

"Hyung..". Hyunjin frowned and the other sighed.

"I know.. I'm supposed to be mature and calm."  He said with a frown and Hyunjin huffed.

"No you can be just as annoying and crazy as us, you are just as fucking crazy."  He said with a raised eyebrow.

"But you didn't do anything wrong it's a stupid misunderstanding and Jisung got worked up over something so small, so I'm assuming something else is bothering him.  Just give him some time and cry if you need to." Hyunjin said and Minho whined.

"I don't cry I'm the secure blanket of calmness that keeps this friend group from overwhelming itself."  He mumbled and rubbed his face on Hyunjins hoodie.

The other giggled and patted his head.  "Okay Hyung whatever you say."

I promise it don't stay serious/is serious really it gets explained it's just cute tbh and me finding ways to make chapters after over 80 chapters I needed content ideas 😂