Ch. 8: The Birth of A Hero, Pt. 1

[Musutafu Beach, 10:45 AM JST]

3rd Person POV

All eyes were stuck on the dark-haired teenager that had just arrived on the scene in a bang, killing tens of monsters with a single thrust of his hand. The monsters stopped their stampede as soon as that air blast went through a row of them like a bullet through jelly, quick and easy. Confusion and shock were plastered all over their horrendous faces and the atmosphere became tense. Their many eyes glanced back and forth repeatedly from the line of monsters that were limp and lifeless on the ground, to the dark-haired teenager who just crash-landed five seconds ago.

Just who is this kid? Where did he come from?

'KYAAA!!!~ WHO'S THIS HOTTIE?!?!'

...Or that.

Soleil was internally squealing in glee, fangirling at the sight of this mysterious, handsome young man that had just landed in front of her. His rippling muscles that felt like it echoes with the rhythm of her heart, his tall figure that brought a sense of security to her consciousness, his mature face that screamed 'gentleman', everything about him is perfect, especially for a young woman like her.

Her golden flaming hair began to sway side to side like a cat's tail as she stared dreamily into the red pools that are-

"Izu..ku.."

Soleil snapped out of her dream-like trance and looked to her side, and saw a sight she has rarely ever seen before. She saw All Might quaking in great fear, trembling from top to bottom. His face had shock and utter terror plastered on it. It was as if he saw the devil himself. This gained Soleil's curiosity. 'Why is All Might shaking?' She thought as her eyes began to glance back and forth between the dark-haired teen and the number one hero.

"This is no time to chit chat. Let's quickly finish this so the people won't suffer any longer." The dark-haired teen said with his tone as cold as ice, turning to face the horde of monsters that were still frozen in place.

Black substance began to appear on his calves, and from that black substance burst out grey-colored flames that were as intense as Endeavor's firepower back in his tip-top shape. He then blasted off towards the horde of monsters, appearing right in front of them in only a second, shocking everyone present. 

"Piercing wind: Butchering Gale." The teen uttered as the flames on his leg kept him mid-air. The same black substance and grey flames emerged out of his fingers and he began to slash the air repeatedly at a speed so fast, Soleil, All Might, and Endeavor only saw gusts of wind blowing up and down. Hundreds of air slashes shot out and began to slice and dice everything in their path, turning the horde of monsters into a rain of shredded meat and rotten blood.

'What power! It's as powerful as the others! And that power is so ominous-looking it's almost demonic. Is that why All Might was trembling in fear? I don't understand Japanese at all, so I didn't understand what he said to him, but I think they have a connection somehow...'  Soleil thought as she glanced her eyes between the dark-haired teen and All Might who was still stuck in place, with much more bewilderment on his face. 'I guess he hasn't seen that before..' She thought to herself again.

The dark-haired teen then exhaled a smoke-like substance out of his mouth and turned to face the three heroes that were still on the ground with his face still as stoic and cold as ever.