Ch. 3: Black Demon

(A/N): WARNING! This chapter will have a little smut in it. This is my first time writing a smut scene so for the people who are comfy to read it, can you give me feedbacks and suggestions so I can make better ones next time? Look, I know that underaged smutty stuff is weird. But the age of consent in japan is 13 (which is fuckin' weird if you're asking for my opinion), so it's kinda okay to write a little smut to add a little flare to the story (no. I won't write the really heavy stuff...yet).

And also, the smut scene has a really important role on the story moving forward, but the act itself isn't really important. So If you're not comfortable reading it, I'll leave a reminder that will tell you when it comes in so that you'll be able to skip it ok? Cool!

-------------------

3rd Person POV

Toshinori was anxious, pacing back and forth impatiently inside of the hospital's waiting room waiting for the doctor to come and tell him what in God's name was going on. Izuku was supposed to manifest his 'quirk' when he was four, so why was it manifesting at that time?

So many questions raced through his head. How did he survive being impaled and crushed by a building, and being COMPLETELY unscathed like nothing even happened to him? What was that black aura and grey flames? Why did the fire not generate heat? How in the world did he cause such destruction? and most importantly, What IS his quirk?

He rubbed his chin in a thinking position and began to have a muttering session, a habit he took from his son, which creeped out some of the hospital inhabitants that crossed paths with him. His thought process was interrupted when Inko came running up to her husband and tackled him to a hug as she bawled her eyes out into his chest.

"Toshi! Wh-where is he?! How is he?! I-is he okay?!" She asked frantically, shaking his shoulder back and forth at blinding speed, worried sick about what happened to her son. Toshinori put his hands on her shoulders, stopping her from making him vomit his breakfast.

"I....I don't....I don't really know Inko...I'm waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us, but there's something I need you to know." He replied with a serious yet confused tone in his voice that made her even more anxious than before.

"Wh-what is it, Toshi?" She replied, slowly turning her head to face her husband. His sunken, deep sapphire eyes met her bright, teary emerald orbs.

"Izuku...manifested his quirk." Toshinori stated, making her widen her eyes. Time seemed to stop for Inko, as if she had heard the most shocking yet confusing thing in the whole world as she stared into his sapphire eyes in absolute confusion. 'Izuku has a quirk? How is it possible? He has no quirk DNA inside of his body...' She thought as she wandered off into space in her own head, thinking of the possible cause of his quirk to develop.

"Did you watch the news an hour ago? About the destruction of The Tatooine Shopping District?" He asked. She tilted her head in confusion on why he brought up that awful incident, and slowly nodded. Toshinori sighed deeply and gained a grim expression on his face.

"Izuku was the one who caused it." He said grimly, sending the biggest feeling of terror Inko had ever felt in her life. Izuku? Her baby boy, was the one who caused the destruction of The Tatooine Shopping District?

Her breathing became erratic, as her teary eyes shrunken in fear. She put her hands over her mouth as she began to hyperventilate. Seeing this, Toshinori quickly brought her to his chest and tried to soothe her by whispering that it was okay and by rubbing her back. Their moment was interrupted by the doctor approaching them with a troubled expression on his face.