Ch. 11: The Monster Yearns The Abyss, The Demon Yearns Paradise

[Mountainside Musutafu, 11:11 AM JST]

3rd Person POV

Izuku and Bastrael were still in the air with their fists clashing, vibrating the air around them while making the pressure around them heavy. Izuku was growling in anger and pain, gritting his teeth as the pain from the clash and the drawback of his 'quirk' began to mix together. All the while ecstasy was clearly seen on Bastrael's face, grinning madly while drooping down his tongue as if he was mocking the burning teen in front of him.

"C'MON, IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?!" Bastrael mocked as bone-like jaws emerged from the wrist of his hand. The jaws then snapped down and clamped Izuku's fist inside, making the demonic teen scream in pain as he felt the teeth dug deep inside his wrist.

"GET STRONGER!" Bastrael grunted as he flailed his arm like a whip onto the ground below, causing Izuku to crash headfirst onto the dirt. Bastrael then shortened his hand like a grappling hook. He zipped down in a blink of an eye towards Izuku and socked the demonic teen in the face with a powerful right hook, causing him to crash onto multiple trees in the distance.

"SATISFY ME! MAKE ME FEEL THE THRILL OF BATTLE!" Bastrael shouted with frustration and hunger in his voice.

Bastrael bent down as his legs became spring-like, before blasting off towards where Izuku was at high speed, causing the ground below to crack and lift itself under the force of his jump. But as he arrived a few moments later, Izuku was no longer there, as only broken trees were seen by his eyes.

Bastrael's eyes began to move around at rapid speeds trying to find where the demonic teen went, but it was fruitless, as only trees, fire, and ashes were seen by his black orbs.

'Where did he-'

Bastrael's thought was caught off as an enormous amount of energy was then felt coming from above him. The red-haired demon widened his eyes and quickly turned around to face it, but he couldn't react fast enough to block the flaming fist that was coming at him. The fist then came into contact with Bastrael's left cheek, erupting an enormous shockwave and causing Bastrael to be launched at high speeds away from where they were.

Before Bastrael could land– or crash, onto the ground, in his eyes he caught the sight of Izuku flying towards him at insane speeds. A sinister smile formed on his face. He then licked his lips as if he was looking at a fine meal, and elongated his arms until it caught on a tree. He then zipped down and landed on it, turning his legs into springs, and leaped towards the demonic teen who was preparing his attack.

Bastrael then shot out his arms towards the darkette, elongating his hand while turning it into a clawed abomination as his fingers morphed into long, dangerously sharp steel blades. Seeing the threat zooming right at him, Izuku stopped charging his attack and made a sharp maneuver, executing an aileron roll and skillfully dodging the incoming attack in the nick of time, impressing the red-haired battle-crazed maniac.

"HAHA! WHAT REACTION TIME! THESE CLAWS CAN CUT EVERYTHING THAT'S LESS THAN 4 METERS FROM THEM, YET HERE YOU ARE DODGING IT LIKE AN ACROBAT!" With a gleeful smile, Bastrael stated.

Bastrael retracted his arm before cocking it back while inflating it until it became four times bigger, still in the air blasting towards the demonic teen he proclaimed his opponent.

Izuku, who was now only a few meters away from Bastrael began to concentrate his grey flames onto his palm. He then quickly swiped his hand upwards, sending a gust of wind that interrupted Bastrael as his arm deflated and became normal-sized again, flowing upwards as it was being carried by the wind. Seeing that he now had an opening since Bastrael's hands were open, Izuku cocked his right hand far back as he clenched his fist hard, grey flames bursting out aggressively as if it had a mind of its own.