Chapter eight

D: so uhmm I know you all are probably waiting for this chapter to come up and I'm sorry if it took me long enough to publish this chapter but I hope that you all still enjoyed this story.

Anyways I wanted to make an announcement to tell you all that.

It will take waaaayyyy longer than this time for me to publish another chapter in this book but I hoped that you all could at least wait for a little bit while longer for me to update this book.

And I am sorry to say this but I think after uhmm after two more chapter I will have to put this book on haitus or whatever it is called but I would like to call it on hold thingy?

Whatever anyways I'll try to make this chapter waaaayyyy longer than the others so that you all could atleast be satisfied in the end.

Don't worry reader(s)!! This doesn't mean that I am quiting this book just like my other book named "Oh my Gosh I'm in the Naruto world?!!" Since I lost motivation for that book to be continuing it and actually that book was the first book I published so I know that it's grammars are pretty much worst.

Anyways I think I am putting to much author's note without you all even noticing that fact but meh *shrugs my shoulder lazily*

I tend to put author's note with the story so that I wouldn't take all your time just reading a separated author's note.

And this chapter is about what happened to the chapter seven part but I mostly didn't put the fighting scene

And ehem

On with the story shall we? (^_<)

--------------
----------------------
--------------

Naruto's pov

It's been 3 days since that incident happened and so far so good.

No snake lurking around trying to grab the best opportunity to strike at his prey to sink their fangs on and put venom on their victims bloodstream just to weaken them and possibly to kill them right off the bat.

" Hey Sasuke"
I called towards the revenge idiot still jumping from tree to tree looking ahead just to make sure in case theirs an enemy nearby that will most likely Ambush us.

"What is it dobe?" Sasuke said probably annoyed

I can already imagine his eyes twitching in annoyance

"Whatever you do, don't ever try to use that 'parting gift' from orochimaru since I can practically have a feeling that whatever the side effects is will most likely be a bad one" I suggested to him trying to convince him to not use it

But I already know what's his going to do so I shrug my shoulders mentally.

Hey at least I warned him right?

Whatever he does will not be my fault.

"I suggest we stop here for the night to rest so that way we wouldn't be slowing down in the morning"
I ordered them looking straight at them in the eye with cold calculating electric blue eyes

After that they obeyed immediately and went with my order.

~timeskip

It had been a while since we woke up, and just the 4rth day of the survival test.

I thought everything was okay but I was proven wrong since we got attacked by another genin team from the other villages and sasuke and i had to fend them off that took a lot of our stamina so by the time it was around noon,