chapter Nine

D: hey guys!!! It's me dreaming_blueyes back at the app called Wattpad.

Anyway i wanna thank you all for reading this book and making this book reach up to #41 at team 10 and it was really fun to write this book.

Sometimes when I look and read at this book by reviewing it, It makes me want to facepalm at my own writing cuz it really sucks when reading at it by now.

I'm making this book Soo confusing to the point where I don't even understand this anymore.

Haha crazy right?

Anyway just like last time, we all are getting closer at the chapter
10 and that chapter would be the last chapter I would publish before putting this book on hold.

Don't worry maybe in the vacation time I could come back and update? Maybe a one or two chapters? Or maybe even continue it till the end so be ready when that time comes.

I will only be gone for maybe 1 whole month? So wait for my return guys, hope you all could be patient at that time.

It's just my father told me to stop putting all my attention towards WATTPAD which is so not true since I only got to open WATTPAD from time to time
Because I was slacking behind school grades.

He told me I could've been one of  the honor student if I worked too hard and maybe push my self  a little more, but I always says that I don't even want to become one in the first place and that having an average grades is A-okay to me

But he would always told me that I'm being to lazy when it comes to school work

Making all my modules crammed and piled up like a stack of paperwork's and now I understand how all the kage's feels like when they faced of paperwork.

Their all so troublesome to me, they keep on bugging me mocking me even and all I could do is glared at them with all the hate I could muster.

Curse you module!!! If only their wasn't a pandemic happening here, normal school classes would sounds nice rather than staying at home trying to answer a subject all by yourself without even understanding the slightest bit of idea.

And I don't know how but even if the modules are getting harder I can still answer them,

The hell is wrong with that?!!!!

I kept asking my self on how can I possibly answer the monster when I don't even understand every words that has been put in there.

And did you all know what I found out?

Yeah all my ancestors and my cousins and even my family are a literal genius.

Their genius is kind of a genetic thing being passed down from generations to generations and unfortunately I am one of them.

How troublesome

Trying to keep up the legacy of a genius family is putting too much pressure in me so that's why I slack...

Now that I think about it,

I'm like the girl version of shikamaru

Without the controlling shadows of course

The things that shikamaru and I share is about being geniuses with a family that's also genius
And being lazy, the difference is that my family and my cousins aren't all lazy,

The only person that is lazy is me so I'm kind of different in my family.

I'm like the black sheep from all the family of white sheep's.