Chapter two

Time seemed to slow down as the door to naruto's apartment opened and when it opened all naruto could think was...

'Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit'

And out came shikamaru looking bored as ever but his eyes turned to meet naruto's pale blue eyes who's sweating bullets and is topless...... Then something inside shikamaru clicked........
Naruto looks like the yondaime hokage..... If he didn't know naruto he would of mistaken him as the yondaime's twins......

Naruto's pov

Oh no........

" uh shikamaru what are you doing here?"

"*sighs* what a drag, i was suspicious of your actions because your not acting like yourself in the genin test and so i decided to come here to check if something is wrong, i guess the whole year you were just acting neh?"

"*sighs* arghh i really can't hide my secret to you i guess"

"Since when did you 'act' to become the dead last?"

"Heh, i guess I should tell you then, but promise me shika, don't tell this to anyone"

"Troublesome i promise I won't"

"*sighs* when i was 4 , i was beaten to death and i meet someone who see me as me, and he teach me every thing he knew, though before he went outside and leave me here, he told me to act as a dead last, so you could say when i was 6....."

"That explained every thing"

"Yep sooo promise me that you won't tell them"

"Sure"

"Good, uhmm could you get out?"

"*shrug* neh why not?"

After that he left my rundown apartment I sighed to myself feeling lighter than ever.

"Good thing shikamaru's on our side"

"Yes it is a good thing but still you should move out of here, this place is going to collapse any moment"

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'll just move out after I became a genin"

After I talked to kurama I finished eating my food and went to my bedroom to sleep so that I could have energy to fight bakashi tommorow.

~le timeskip~

"Kit kit kit kit kit kit kit kit kit"

"WHAT IS IT KURAMA?!!"

"Wake up!!! You had to train before you go to training ground 7!"

"Ughhhh why? Can't you see I need more sleep?"

"If you won't get up from your bed I'm gonna triple your training regimen!"

I hurriedly got up from my fluffy and comfy bed then went to my bathroom and got a bath. After that I went back to my room where my closet full of clothes is btw it's real clothes since I burned the 'monster' and then took the bread out of the toaster then hurriedly went to my personal training ground.....

'Heh works everytime'

When I went to my personal training ground I saw the sun was about to come out and then I realized.

"Curse you kurama!!"

That furball tricked me! Oh when I finished this day of torture I'm gonna make him pay!!!

My eye twitch in irritation but then sighed to myself and started to train till I drop. So by the time I finished training it was already 7:30 am and then I got up from my laying position then went to my rundown apartment and washed my self of dirt and grime while taking my time on eating my favorite food.