Chapter one

8 years have passed(ps. This is when the graduation exam started, so yeah, just wanna let you know guys so you won't be confused)

Naruto's POV

"kiiiiiiiiit!!!!! waaaaaaaake uuuuuuuupppppp!"

"ughh what is it now kurama? can't you see i'm sleeping?"

"tsk, you're going to be late naruto, and if your going to be late i will increase your training regimen got that?"

" *shivers* y-yeah i'm getting ready so don't worry, by the way why does your voice sounded like your excited?"

"because i am duh, finally i can get rid of your horrendous kill-me-orange jumpsuit, my eyes is burning just because of it"

" hahahaha i bet you waited this day to come just so you can get rid of it"

"hmmpp you bet i am i really hate that jumpsuit"

"me too bud, me too"

After i got finished bathing i went downstairs to cook some food for my self and eat it as fast as i can........

"but kurama we can't still get rid of this  i still needed to act so that the council won't have a chance of me getting kick out or banished in this village"

"hmmp fine, just so you know your going to bump her naruto"

"*sighs* here we go"

"sakura-chaaaaaannn did you miss me?-3-"

Ughhh why did i have to pick her as a crush again?

"because she is the only one that is fit for your act"

"i guess so"

"ewww why would i miss you naruto-baka only sasuke-kun is the one that i miss the most 😍😍"

"why sasuke-teme?!! he's just a teme!!!"

that is true....... He is a bastard...

"*punch naruto in the head* baka!!! don't ever call sasuke-kun a teme! your nothing like him because your a clanless loser and deadlast! why did you even keep trying to ask me out when my heart is already for sasuke-kun now shu get away"

tsk i'm really tired of this,
I walk away (hey guys you know a song that has some lyrics with it right?)
and went inside the room then sat at my seat, put my head down and went back to sleep.......

Shikamaru's pov

When i entered the room i thought that i was the first but when i was about to seat at my chair i found naruto there in his seat asleep so i just shrug and seat in my chair then put my head down in the table then went to sleep.......

~le timeskip~

"naruto uzumaki"

"yeah coming"

Huh? is naruto tired? but he was always energetic and from his body language he seems to be pretty bored like he actually thought he will pass this test.......
Not that i care it would be troublesome anyways but i cant help but suspicious he's acting way different from the naruto i know.......

What a drag
I'll just stop thinking and not bother about this...... It would be too troublesome to actually solve this situation anyway........

Naruto's pov