Chapter Ten

D: Soooooo this is it guys the last chapter before I put this book on hold for atleast awhile buuuuuuuuuut don't worry you guys!!

I wouldn't just let you all hanging pretty much cuz this time I'ma make this an ass longer so that you all would be satisfied atleast in the end....

It's really hard for me to put this  book on hold since I practically had Soo much memories here without you all even noticing it.

You all give me motivation to push forward and to never stop doing what I love the most.

But unfortunately I had to for the sake of my grades which is still 88 up above and honestly I'm pretty surprised to see my grades not lowing down one bit.

I mean at one point I could have become one of the honors but I was sooo lazy to actually take it seriously when I was still in ninth grade in Junior high.

And now that I'm in tenth grade and was put up with the rest of my geniuses classmate, I can't help but to feel single out since I was the only one who's not taking school seriously which earned me a tongue lashing beat down with my father....

And honestly, it waked me up from my own dream state  to reality,

My adopted mother told me to see my sorrounding and that i should take school seriously because one day I might not even got a chance to enroll college and graduate then have a stable job to earn money from so...

From now on I'm going to focus myself towards my ever growing module that I let stack up and 'maybe' just maybe have some free time to update?

I don't know.

Hopefully you all understand that even if I'm the author of this book

I still have to finish my work in my personal life

Cause I'm still 16 turning seventeen and yes I am a teenager

Graduating at tenth grade while moving on to my eleventh grade for senior high and so on

I still have a dream to achieve

And as much as I hate to admit but I got attached to this book the moment that you
*points at you*
Yeah you the moment you read this book and the reads keep growing

I can't helped but be proud of my self to ever reach this kind of reads

And so far we have reached 900+ reads

And I am grateful for that so

*Bows down*

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES AND READS!!!!

I will miss you all so so so much even if it will be just one month.

*Cries down a rivers of tears*

I can't helped it you know?

I never thought that this book could reach 900+ reads

And it's making me sad to put this book on hold when I can see that this book had the potential to have more readers and more votes.

But the journey must be put on hold for now.

I hope that you all could patiently wait for my return.

Now on with the story shall we?

----------------------
------------------------