9 (Very Slightly M)

As expected it doesn't stay only one kiss. The following days and weeks they both practice different types of the art of kissing. With tongue, without tongue, slow, fast, wild, soft, one of the two from above, as Spiderman has already done before. Taehyung can't get enough of it, pulls the prince aside at every opportunity connecting their lips.

Of course, Jeongguk doesn't mind, giggling every time it happens and sometimes even waiting for it. This doesn't go unnoticed. The king catches the two of them more often than not and Jimin now only rolls his eyes and ignores the couple to take care of the dragons.

One day he has news for Jeongguk and interrupts their kissing parade. "My cousin Yoongi has agreed, he just has to clarify all formal matters and his husband still needs your approval, then nothing is in the way."

Taehyung hugs his boyfriend from behind and can't help nibbling at his neck. Jeongguk doesn't mind in any way and plays with the fingers that are resting on his stomach. "That's good Jiminie, thanks for taking care of everything. I'm glad that you and Yoongi are accepted by the dragons, it makes things a lot easier for me and I finally have time for my Tete."

"I love the training, thank you for your trust. Without you, I would have never had the chance to being so close to these extraordinary creatures. I can't imagine going back to office life." Jimin laughs, he fell asleep so often at work and if that would happen now, he would have a hatchling in his hair nibbling at him. No, that won't happen again, one time is enough.

Taehyung left at least four dark red spots on the other's neck when he breaks away from him and goes to one of the slightly older whelpings. "Hey Gguk, this one seems sick. He's scratching his back leg all the time."

Jeongguk looks worriedly at the little one and then at Jimin. "We have to separate it from the others, I heard there's a new contagious rash going around and this one here is a wild one I found alone in the woods."

After the trainers have discussed how to handle it, Taehyung and Jeongguk go back to the castle. Tomorrow Yoongi and his husband Seokjin will come to them and a small celebration will be required which must now be organized.

Taehyung loves it and is in his element and plans a great surprise party. Jeongguk makes sure that everything will be there tonight and then it's time to relax.

"When was the last time you shifted?" The prince is concerned that his dragon side can develop too seldom and reminds his love of this.

"Oh, I think about two weeks ago." Taehyung looks at his feet, embarrassed, he likes to be human, to talk and kiss with his Jeonggukie, but above all to cuddle. Though he's right, it's really time to go into the other form for a few hours and he knows Jeongguk likes his dragon just as much.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Whoever is out first has-" Before the prince can even finish the sentence, Taehyung runs off, a loud giggling can be heard in the hallway which then becomes quieter and quieter. Jeongguk laughs, shaking his head. "Still so playful." Then starts running after him.

How could it be otherwise, Taehyung wins and cannot help rubbing it under Jeongguk's nose. "You're so slow honey, what did I win, huh?" He prances around the slightly smaller and steals a few kisses.

Jeongguk is wondering what could he give him that he doesn't already have? It's damn hard to figure out.

Taehyung knows exactly what he wants, the new book he started reading after the other one was taken away from him has interesting topics that he would like to try out. "I want you to eat my ass!"

Jeongguk chokes on his spit and isn't sure if he heard it correctly. "Tete what?"

"Look, in the book one man said to the other that he couldn't get enough of it and since I know that you are the one of us who always does everything first, I want you to eat my ass." He says it so naturally that one might think he's talking about the weather.

"Jeez, Tae, you're going to be the cause of my death one day. Where do you get all these books from and why can't you just choose one that contains fairy tales." The prince whines, looks around to make sure nobody overhears the conversation.

Taehyung scratches his neck. "Namjoonie Hyung from the library recommended it to me when I asked him to give me something that shows intimate things between two men. He has two boyfriends himself! Can you imagine? Oh and the funny thing is that their names are the same as Hobi's and Jiminie's."

"Wait what? Please repeat that again. I thought you just said the names are Jimin and Hoseok." Jeongguk laughs like it's a joke. He knows that there's no other couple with these two names. The kingdom is comparatively small to others, but they have many dragons in the woods instead.

"But that's exactly what I said, why, what's going on?" Taehyung is confused, shouldn't he have mentioned it? Did he divulge something that should be kept a secret? But then, Namjoon would have told him, wouldn't he?

Jeongguk rubs his hands, has a grin on his face, which clearly shows that he's hatching something in his mind. "You are a sweetheart, Taehyung. You definitely deserve that ass-eating."

The hybrid nods, thinks it's a good deal and is satisfied. "Great, now let's wander through the woods." Hardly pronounced he shifts and instead of the small human being, a large dragon now stands in front of the prince.

"I guess I'll never get used to that. Lie down so I can climb onto your back, baby." He waits and then climbs the scaly back, finding his place between two of the rather hard spikes that run from head to tail. He can hold on to one when Taehyung gets up and moves again. It's swaying, feels like riding a camel, but Jeongguk loves it, can see over vast expanses while the wind is blowing around him. To say it simply, it's indescribably good.

Both enjoy nature for a little over three hours, then they're back at the castle.

Taehyung knows exactly what to do before he can present his butt to the other. It has to be clean. In a world where there's no internet and no mobile phones, people get information or inspiration from books or the television. Of course, word of mouth is also very popular. Taehyung isn't stupid, on the contrary, he is very inquisitive and learns very quickly. It's obvious that in the short time since he has hatched from the egg, he has acquired a tremendous amount of knowledge. Jeongguk often wonders how he does it, but imagines that he would probably be just like him.

It's been half an hour since they returned and he knows Taehyung very well, knows that he has to redeem his promise immediately. He's nervous, of course, has never done that before and just read or heard about it. To be honest, Jeongguk's scared it might be disgusting, but also curious because Jimin said it's great, no matter if you're the one who does it or the one who gets it.

The prince takes off his clothes and waits naked on the bed. Since they have both already seen each other like that, he's no longer shy in front of the hybrid.

Taehyung opens the bathroom door and walks to the bed, also stark naked. His cheeks are slightly flushed, an indication that he's either shy or what he was doing in there aroused him. Which of the two it is doesn't matter. The couple trust each other and know that they will explore the new situation very soon, without any inhibitions. Jeongguk made sure that the bedroom door is locked.