11 (M) Final

Jeongguk is already placed between the older's legs and uses the opportunity to slide his cock between the buttocks so that the lube and the spit are well distributed along the length. When the kissing gets sloppy, he sits up and bends Taehyung's legs so he can pick them up in a few moments. With one hand he brings the tip of his cock to the opening and looks again at Taehyung's face to be on the safe side, maybe he has reconsidered it after all and doesn't want it anymore. The worry is blown away when the other nibbles full of expectation on his lips and watches what's happening down there.

"Do it, make love to me." Taehyung takes an elongated pillow and places it under his lower back, where the butt begins. Knowing everything from the books now seems to be helpful.

Jeongguk nods, now focused so that he doesn't do anything wrong. Pushes forward, his mouth falling open, and he throws his head back. He definitely forgot to take it slow, slipped into him all in one go.

Taehyung groans loudly, wanting more, so much more. "Move, please move, oh fuck that's good, so fucking good!" There's no trace of the pain that was described, it feels a bit uncomfortable but still indescribable.

"O-okay baby give me a second." Jeongguk can't believe they are about to have sex, both for the first time. His heart starts racing and his body reacts before he even knows. The hips move back, only to then move forward again. He feels the walls around his length, how they guide and warm him. It is incredible, Jeongguk is sure that he will become addicted to it, but has no concerns, because when he looks back at Taehyung he sees that he is enjoying it at least as much as he does.

Taehyung tries to give in with the movements, raising or lowering his butt every time Jeongguk pulls out or jabs in. It gets harder and faster, both are now in rhythm and completely go about their needs, which are definitely the same.

Jeongguk leans forward, supports himself with his hands on either side of Taehyung and begins to place open mouthed kisses on his chest.

Taehyung grabs his head, not too tight, and pulls the hair, which again isn't so gentle but it's obvious that Jeongguk likes this when the loud moans can be an indication.

Both lose themselves in the feeling of connectedness, the pleasure and the trust that they have for each other.

They are very vocal, especially now that they're close to orgasm.

Jeongguk's lips find Taehyung's, pushing his tongue into his mouth without warning, and immediately get the desired reaction.

Taehyung kisses him back at least as passionate, now sliding his fingers and nails over the younger's back and leaving a few red streaks behind. Both moan into each other's mouth as Jeongguk's hand wanders down between the two bodies and wraps Taehyung's length with his fingers. Strokes him rather sloppily, trying to get the same rhythm as his thrusts are.

Taehyung feels hot, his lower abdomen tightens and relaxes again, which is repeated a few times until the tension no longer subsides. Jeongguk gets rougher, his moaning even louder and the thrusts uncontrolled.

They reach their climax shortly one after another. Taehyung can't help himself and bites Jeongguk's shoulder to somehow ground himself.

They are panting and shaking while the older is getting filled with cum, and they then feel Taehyung's release between them. Closely embraced, both come down from their height until breathing returns to normal.

"I love you." Jeongguk finds the addictive lips again and kisses them briefly.

Taehyung could cry, it's the first time these words have been said and it's perfect. "I love you too honey. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will never give you back."

"You don't have to, angel. We belong together and nothing can separate us." Jeongguk is already planning the future with him, wants to make it official as soon as possible, a wedding and everything that goes with it.

After their first time, not a day goes by that they don't do it. Both are insatiable and often try new things.

Two months later, Jeongguk asks the question of all questions and Taehyung collapses crying with joy. All their friends and the king are present and knew about the proposal. He didn't plan an event for it, knew that Taehyung would probably have passed out.

Shortly before the wedding, the hybrid decides to answer Jeongguk's last questions about his kind.

"When you were still in the egg, the shell had an unusual glow and my mom also said that you might never hatch. Do you know what this is all about?" The prince is sitting in front of his book, which now has almost all of its pages bewritten.

Taehyung smiles, he had an inkling that this would be what concerns the younger. His mother explained everything to him before she brought the egg into the kingdom for the queen to find. "The glow can only be seen by my mate, we hybrids have a person we are meant to meet. Only that person, in that case you, can make it hatch. A single touch is enough."

Jeongguk turns around and slowly gets up to go to the older who's sitting on the bed and takes him into a tight hug. "I'm so glad that I am the one for you. Thank you for being here. I love you with all my heart, angel."

"Thank you for touching it, thank you for not freaking out when I first shifted. You're perfect, my everything." Taehyung leans back until his back hits the bed and pulls Jeongguk with him. They are now lying here enjoying the moment.

The wedding is rather unspectacular compared to other royal weddings. Both wanted it that way. Only the closest friends and family is invited. Since Taehyung doesn't have any more, it's just the king and his brother, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon. The latter is now a friend of the two, provides them with the best books and can even use the royal library as if it were his own.

Taehyung is the last living hybrid and with him this breed will become extinct in the distant future but it will be a very long time until then.

Jeongguk was the first to come up with the idea of ​​adopting a child from the local orphanage and Taehyung immediately agreed. The little princess has the most fun riding his back while Jeongguk dies a thousand deaths watching. Fortunately, the hybrid knows how to catch her when the little one slips down.

All in all, they live a harmonious life, sometimes with arguments but can always find a compromise or just settle it.

The queen will never be forgotten, every year a big festival is held in her honor, it was by the way Taehyung's idea, which was carried out with great enthusiasm.

Three years after little Yoona was adopted, they can welcome a little boy as a new member of the family. Yeonjun is wild and the complete opposite of his sister, but they stick together like glue.

All of them live happily ever after.

-The end -