Chapter 2:

I whipped my head around at the noise and caught sight of a familiar figure.

"LOKI." I shouted. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you and Thor were contestants. I went to see Thor but you weren't there and he told me you were here."

"Why were you looking for me?"

"To tell you that you will die if you fight the masters champion."

"Well to bad because I'm not gonna fight him." I retailiated.

"What do ya mean?" Valkyrie asked.

"Well we are busting out of here to stop Hela." I said.

Valkyrie sighed. "For the last time you can't stop Hela!"

"You know Hela?" Loki asked.

"She's a Valkyrie."

"I thought they all died horrible deaths."

"Yes Loki but OBVIOUSLY she survived." I said rolling my eyes. After a minutes I continued. "Anyways back to the point how the hell are we gonna get out of here?"

I looked at Valkyrie and she rolled her eyes. "Only way to get up is through the devil's anus."

"The what?" Loki said.

"Shut up!" Valkyrie shouted throwing her beer at him. He ducked and it smashed against the wall. "Anyways, yes the devil's anus." She gestured towards a huge portal looking thing that was in the sky. "It's only open every two weeks though, since it was open yesterday your gonna have to wait another two weeks until it's open."

"There isn't any other way out?" I implied.

"Unless you want to go around it which would take two months and on the way die a painful death while your ships being torn apart than no, there isn't any other way." Valkyrie stated.

After 10 minutes of thinking I had devised a plan.

"Alright here's the plan, me and Thor fight this champion and if we survive which I'm sure we will, we use Valkyries ship and go up the devil's anus in two weeks time. We get to Asgard and kill Hela... Good plan?" I said.

"No it's a shit plan." Valkyrie started. "First of all no one has ever beat the Grandmaster champion let alone two in a row. Second of all if you somehow do survive you need to convince me cause I'm perfectly happy on this planet I couldn't care less about the outside world. If you do convince me we have the slight pickle that Hela is the most powerful person I have ever fought, not even all the Valkyries, all asgards soldiers and Odin himself could kill her so how can a drunk scrapper, a girl with anger issues, a guy that all his power relies on his hammer which is now smashed, and a sarcastic magician beat her?"

"Hey I don't have anger issues." I said as I threw a punch at her. She caught my punch and raised her eyebrows.

"Really?" She said.

"You have no respect I am a God not a low magician." Loki said menacingly. Me and Valkyrie rolled her eyes at the same time.

Suddenly, a gong sounded and all throughout the manor and a speaker said "Thor god of thunder will now be competing the Grandmasters champion!"

All three of us quickly rushed to the stadium and sat on a large sofa in the Grandmasters VIP box, overlooking the arena. Thor then walked out onto the stadium, he wore a helmet and carried a large hammer in hand. Then, a loud cheer arupted as the Grandmasters champion walked out. A huge green figure walked out and I gasped. I looked at Loki beaming but he simply sat there wide eyed. It was hulk.

"YES!" I heard Thor shout, "HEY BANNER, GOOD TO SEE YOU, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE!" He was obviously very happy to see hulk and so was I. After Ultron, I was sure he had gotten stranded in space and died.
However, instead of answering Thor, hulk leaped at him and wacked him with his hammer. Thor went flying across the arena but he quickly got up. Everyone was watching intensely as they fought, Thor was no where near as good without his hammer but then again he didn't want to hurt his old friend. I could see their lips moving but couldn't make out a word they were saying because the crowd was so loud. The fight went on for about another 5 minutes until hulk had pinned Thor to the ground and without any weapons Thor couldn't really fight back. Suddenly, a huge lightning bolt struck hulk and he fell to the ground and passed out.

"What was that?" I asked turning to Loki.

"I guess he doesn't need his hammer to be able to control his powers." He answered.

Thor got up and was announced the winner. Amazing. I have never seen Thor be able to use his powers at all without his hammer.

When the fight ended, me and Valkyrie went to Thor's new room he had earned from winning the fight.

"Thor I have a plan." I said.

"Hey hey give me a minute I just got here. What happened to hello?"

"Sorry. Hi. Anyway I have a plan." I told Thor my whole plan in detail and by the end of it he had a small smile on his face.

"So has this crazy lady agreed to this yet?" Thor said gesturing to Valkyrie who raised her eyebrows. We both turned to her waiting for the response. She grabbed a bottle of beer from who knows where and chugged it in a few seconds. She stood there for another minute chewing her lips before she finally said... "Fine."

"YES!" I shouted hugging Valkyrie. "Sorry but my plan would be kinda screwed without you." She smirked and then turned to walk out the door. Wow she was hot. Her walk, her attitude, her appearance, she was reallyyy hot. Ew Y/n ew, I thought, your straight what the fuck. I quickly went and followed Valkyrie back to her room.

𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.