Chapter 18:

"Y/n? What's going on?" I heard Sams voice behind me.

"Sam!" I ran up to him and hugged him. It felt good to have a friends arms around me. Me, Sam and Bucky walked down the steps. I didn't want to repeat it, so Valkyrie told them all that happened.

"What the- oh my god y/n. I'm so sorry." Sam stammered and pulled me into another hug.

"It's fine Sam, I'm okay just a little surprised." I was in fact not fine. I mean sure I wasn't hysterical, but I was still quite shaken up but didn't want to seem vulnerable. Sam gave me a sad smile. Bucky didn't say anything he just walked over to the guy, picked him up by his neck and held him up. Brian started clawing at Bucky's hand but it was no use since it was metal. Steve and Sam were trying to calm him down but Bucky wasn't listening. I was watching Bucky without an ounce of sympathy for Brian, I was actually trying to surpress a smug smile. My friends were tough and brutal, didn't wanna mess with them. This guy abviously didn't know that though.

"You get out of this fucking facilty or I will take your shitty face and shove it up your ass." Bucky threatened. Everyone had given up on trying to stop him. Bucky gave Brian a sharp punch in the gut and let go. Brian gasped for air while on his hands and knees. Thor's ship landed outside. Nat had called him back so he could take Brian back to New Asgard and deal with him there. Thor jumped off his ship and came jogging into the room. His usual friendly expression was replaced by a hard unforgiving face, the sort you saw when he was fighting. He kicked Brian in the side and hauled him up.

"Get your ass on that damn ship." he said shoving Brain ahead of him. Brain tripped over himself and somehow stumbled into the ship which took off. Nat was back. She pulled me into my millionth hug of the evening. It was quick but she knew me well, knew that when I was down I usually didn't like to talk about it or be reminded of it.

After about an hour of being hugged, worried over and reassured I was incredibly tired. I wanted to go to mine and Valkyries room and plop down on the bed and sleep for the next 3 days. I couldn't go back to that room though. Couldn't sleep in that bed. Made me feel disgusted. Everyone had already gone to bed, I had talked to Valkyrie and told her my concerns, she understood of course and kissed my on the cheek before heading upstairs. I decided to pick a random bedroom to sleep in. I knew where all of the avengers bedrooms were, so set off to one that I believed no one slept in. I quickly grabbed a bottle of beer from Valkyries stash. I wasn't too keen on alcohol but allowed myself this one time. I trodded down the hall and tried to open the door to a bedroom but it was locked. Why would it be locked? I was too tired to care and quickly grabbed a bobby pin from my hair and swiftly picked the lock. I shoved the door open. It was completely dark in the room, there was no windows to let the moonlight in. I closed the door and lit a flame in my hand. I wondered around the room before my flame found a figure sitting calmly on the bed reading a book. I jumped about 10 feet high dropped my bottle of beer.

"Can you not trash my room the moment you set foot in it?" said the figure. It was Loki. Heck I almost forgot he was here. He flicked a switch next to his bed and a light came on. I deflamed (?) my hand and sat at the foot of his bed.

"Sorry," I mumbled and he set his book down.

"I heard what happened."

"Why would you care?"

"Well frankly I don't really but it is an awful thing to experience I'll admit that."

"True that."

"Why are you here anyway. I don't suppose you came here for a nice chat."

"I didn't."

"Why?" he repeated in a more demanding tone.

"I thought this room was empty its not that deep."

"Oh-k" he said. We sat in silence for about a minute.

"You know brother I never thought we'd ever actually be able to sit down and have a chat."

"Yeah."

"Sucks that we were brought together in these circumstances."

"Yeah." he was obviously not trying to drag out the convosation. I gave up talking and just sat lost in my own thoughts.

"So... How's things with you and Valkyrie? "

"Yeah good." I said in a tired voice. "How's you love life?" I said with a small smile knowing full well what the answer was.

"Non existant."

"Figured." I was feeling woopy and suddenly lost consciousness. I woke up sat up againt a wall on the other side of Lokis room we was still propped up on his bed, reading a book.

"Morning." he said without looking at me. "When are you planning on cleaning my floor." I looked at the mess my brocken beer bottle had made and sighed.

"You have no empathy." I said.

"Well you seem to be doing just fine."

"I hate you." I said sweeping up the brocken glass.

"Feelings mutual."

𝐔𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞.