Chapter 16:

𝐓𝐖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

I was in mine and Valkyries room, ordering my clothes and armour. She had gone to see Thor off to New Asgard and should be back soon. The door opened and I smiled.

"Hey Val-" I looked at the person in the doorway. It was a man with short brunette hair. I scanned my memory for this man and couldnt find him. I realised I had no idea who he was.

"Umm... Hello?" I said. The man stepped in to the room and closed the door behind him. I backed away slightly.

"Names Brian," he said. "I'm Asgardian, came here with Thor." (𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭' 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫...)

"Oh well... I think you just missed your ride." I said indicating out the window where Thors ship back to New Asgard had already taken off.

"That's not a problem." he said coming closer to me until his face was only and inch from mine. He put his hand on my hip and I smacked it away.

"Don't touch me or I swear I'll kill you." I threatened. He gritted his teeth.

"You know this would be a lot easier if you didn't struggle." I knew what would come next but I realised only a second to slow. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed before climbing on top of me. I thrashed under him shouting every bad word I had in my dictionary. No one would hear me though, mine and Valkyries room was on the far side of the facilty, only me and her really came here. I punched him in the face, which only seemed to make him more angry. I tried to burn him with my fire but he was holding my hands down.

"Stop struggling!"

"GET THE F-" he covered my mouth and pinned my hands on the frame of the bed so my flames no longer could reach him. He removed his hand from my mouth only to crash his lips into mine. He was practically eating my face off. Since I was only wearing a sports bra and mini shorts my body was practically bare. His free hand started exploring my body, touching my face, neck, chest, hips. He managed to take his shirt off and pressed his skin against mine. I was incredibly uncomfortable as he ran his hand along my thighs. I heard the door click and someone walk in. It was Valkyrie. I heard her gasp and run out of the room slamming the door. Why didn't she help me?! I was so angry in the moment and then realised what it must have looked like from her perspective. For all she knew I was willingly making out with this guy, cheating on her. I swore in my head. The guy seemed to let his guard down for a second, I took my chance and kneed him full force in the balls. He broke him lips away from mine and unpinned my wrists as an instant reaction. He realised his mistake but it was too late. My fist connected with his nose. I heard a satisfying crunch and he cried out in pain. I scrambled out from under him kicking him once more in the side and ran out of the room after Valkyrie. I wanted to cry but held my tears back.

"VALKYRIE!" I shouted. I ran downstairs and found Nat and Steve. "Have you guys seen Valkyrie?" I asked urgently.

"Yeah we just saw her run out the front door." Nat said.

"Shit!" I yelled before sprinting out the front door. I frantically ran around the building trying to find her. I ran around the corner of the building and felt an almighty blow in my stomach. I doubled over in pain. I was seeing stars and felt like throwing up. I was on my knees winded. I saw that Valkyrie was the one that punched me. I saw sadness in her eyes but, like me, she wasn't one to cry. Her sadness, however, was masked with rage.

"What the hell was that?!" she shouted. I tried to talk but the breath caught in my throat. I still hadn't fully recovered from that punch to the gut.

"I leave for not even 10 minutes and I come back to see you loving it up with a guy?!"

"No, please Valkyrie it not-" I managed to choke out before she cut me off.

"I don't care! How long has this been going on for?!!"

"Valkyr-"

"DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!"

"It wasn't like that!" I had finally regained the ability to speak. I slowly struggled to my feet.

"Then what was it like huh?!"

"He assaulted me!" Valkyrie was silent for a second and all the anger faded from her face.

"W-what?" she asked.

"You heard." I didn't want to repeat it. She slowly walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." she whispered. I was still fighting to hold back tears. I wasn't very successful as I felt a single tear roll down my cheek. Was it from fear? Sadness? Relief? I couldn't know. All I knew was that I still had Valkyrie. That's all I cared about. She held me for about a minute before pulling away still holding my shoulders.

"Where is he?"

"Still in our room I think." I answered.

"Ok. Do you wanna come or stay here?"

"No... I'll come."

She gave me a warm smile, grabbed my hand and escorted me to our room. She let go of me to kick open the door. Rage had returned to her face. The guy was holding a tissue to his face, trying to stop his nose from gushing blood. I stayed in the doorway as Valkyrie smacked the tissue out of his hand and punched him hard in the face twice. He fell to his knees and Valkyrie grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back. He shouted in pain.

"If you struggle I swear to god I'll break you arm." Valkyrie said in a calm yet threatening voice.

"OK OK!" the guy shouted.

Valkyrie kicked him in the back while still holding his arm. He swore at her only making her pull tighter. That shut him up. She finally let go and pulled him by his t-shirt down the hall. When she got to the top of the stairs she threw him down them. He landed at Steve and Nats feet. They jumped and looked up and me and Valkyrie.

"Guys hey, what's going on." Steve said.

"Shut up." Valkyrie grunted as she walked down the stairs. She kicked him in the balls and rolled him over so that he was on his back. "Congratulations, your spending the rest of your days in a cell on Asgard."

"F-fuck you." he managed to mutter in pain before getting kicked in the balls again by Valkyrie.