Chapter 3:

I woke up the next morning and looked around the room for Valkyrie but she wasn't there, I checked the time and it was 10am. I got up and realised I had nothing to get dressed into. I started rumaging through Valkyries stuff to see if I could find a decent thing to wear. I couldn't find anything. I started looking in all her draws and cabinets. When I opened one cabinet, I found a small clear dagger, in the dagger was a flower, it was the prettiest weapon I had ever seen. I wonder why it had a cabinet all to itself, it must be really special to her or something. I started slashing air with it, I turned round and met the hazel eyes of Valkyrie.

"Y/n, give me the dagger." She had no emotion in her voice it was kind of scary. I plopped the dagger slowly into her outheld hand. Suddenly she turned me around and held me against the wall so that my arms were behind my back. She held the dagger to my throat.

"It you ever touch this dagger again you will know the true meaning of hell." She said. Jeez she was scary when she wanted to be.

"Just kidding," she said letting me go, "it's not that big of a deal its just that this is the last thing my friend gave me before she was killed by Hela." She passed the dagger into the draw and kicked it closed.

"Oh, I'm really sorry, um... I didn't know."

"Nah your fine, why were you going through my stuff though." She said with a small smirk on her face.

"Hey hey, no, I was just trying to find something to wear."

"Oh well in that case." She took up several floorboards revealing neatly folded clothes. She gave me some and closed the floorboards.

"Why the hell do ya keep your clothes there, there hardly the most important thing in this room why hide them."

"Because you never know when one day you'll wake up to find all your clothes have been stolen and you have nothing to wear and you'll have to walk around naked till you find someone else's clothes to wear."

I raised the eyebrows and shook my head then chuckled. She was so weird.

"Besides that, there's a party tonight wanna come? I mean you still have 4 days until your fighting the grand champion." She said.

"Yeah alright, I mean I have nothing better to do.

*𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 10𝐩𝐦*                            

Me and Valkyrie both arrived at the party. It was a bit over whelming, everyone was dancing, drinking and makeing out. Me and Valkyrie went to get drinks but then saw a huge game of spin the bottle going on.

"Hey Valkyrie!" A random guy shouted, "cmon over wanna join?"

She looked over to me and I said "Let's go."
She smiled and we took random spots around the circle.

"Let this newbie go first." A guy looked at me and I went up to spin the bottle. It seemed to take ages but it landed on the guy who called Valkyrie over. I looked and him and we both went on our knees. We kissed, not very long only a few seconds, he wasn't a good kisser at all, everyone cheered accept Valkyrie who looked a little angry for some reason. Everyone went until it was finally Valkyries turn, she went up to spin the bottle and I saw it land on me. I bit my lip trying to hold back a smile. We went on our knees and connected our lips. We started making out and I put my hands around her neck while hers on my waist. Everyone around us was whooping, cheering and whistling. Before I knew what was happening we were using tounge. I had never done this before so it felt kind of weird but very enjoyable. I could taste the alchahol in the mouth. She pulled on my waist so that the kiss deepened even more. It was probably only seconds but it felt like hours. I think I got a bit carried away because I accidentally pushed us over so we were now lying on the floor. We disconnected our lips and we both laughed then we started making out again. She was an amazing kisser, I kinda of wish no one was here then we could take this a bit further. Ew I need to keep my dirty mind in check. Finally she pulled back and we got up.

The rest of the night was basically just us dancing and drinking until I finally decided at 5am to go to sleep. I went up to her room, had a quick shower and went to sleep.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐢𝐝𝐤. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤. :)