Chapter 15:

I woke up didn't feel arms around me like I usually do. I started grabbing the bed sheets trying to find Valkyrie.

"Valkyrieeee." I finally opened my eyes and found that I was in bed, alone. I guessed Valkyrie was already up. I reluctantly slithered out of bed and into some comfy clothes not bothering to have a shower. I dragged myself down the hallway to the kitchen where I somehow put together a bowl of cereal. I usually had someone cook for me since I wasn't the greatest cook but looking around I couldn't see anyone. They must be training, on missions or something. I sat at the table alone eating my cereal and twirling flames around my fingers.

"Y/n?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Thor.

"Thor!?"

"Y/N!" He ran up to me and hugged me while I was still sitting, almost making me choke on my cereal. Thor had been in New Asgard so I felt like I hadn't seen him in ages. How long had it been? Maybe a month and a bit. Longer? Who knows.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well we are bringing Loki here of course then I'll be back to New Asgard."

"Whos we?"

"Um... Like most of the avengers..."

"Why do I always get left out of everything." I whined.

"Well everyone wanted to see new Asgard and you were still asleep so we thought we'd just leave you."

"I couldn't of slept that late," I looked up at the clock on the wall. It read 4pm. "oh what the fuck."

"Yeahhh."

"So is Loki here yet?"

"Yes actually. He's out there, the ship only just landed now." As if it was planned, the avengers walked in, Valkyrie and Loki in front. Loki was chained up and being held by Steve and Bucky on either side. Valkyrie walked up to me.

"Mornin' sleepy head." she said as she kissed me on the cheek. I giggled (𝐆𝐢𝐆𝐠𝐋𝐞𝐃 𝐨𝐦𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭.)

Loki looked at me a little confused before greeting me, "Hello sister."

I nodded. "Brother. Heard you'd been causing trouble."

"Which could have been avoided."

"Meaning?"

"Could have just let me rule but of course you all had to intervene."

I stared at him for a moment. Me and Loki never got along, we were finally starting to see eye to eye until he just had to muck it all up again. He was escorted off down the hall by Steve and Bucky. The others hung behind. I looked to Thor and he gave me an expression saying 'typical Loki.' I thought I'd go down and train just to take my mind off things. I got changed and went down to the training centre with Valkyrie, Sam, and Bucky. We had become quite a team. Almost like we went on double dates (although Valkyrie didn't know they were dating but its pretty obvious.) Sam and I had become really good friends and Bucky was slowly coming around. We sort of just had a mutual understanding of eachother.

"So, what are we feeling today guys." Valkyrie asked.

"Starks installed a hologram fighting station, I say we try that." Bucky said.

"Agreed." Me and Sam say at the same time.

We walked over to the new station and see that theirs no one else in the training centre.

"Alright who's going first?" Valkyrie asked although she was obviously looking at me.

"Fine I'll go." I say. I was actually really excited to try out the new station. I looked at the weapon selection. I didn't really need any weapons but picked up a small spear anyway. I stood on a pad in the middle of the station and holograms immediately starting coming after me with all sorts of weapons. I started throwing out flames left and right, watching the holograms disentergrate. I slashed my spear giving me some extra protection and attacking advantage. I decided to try out something with my fire that I hadn't done before. I gathered a ball in my hands and used my stored up energy to push out the flames so they expanded like a ball around me, burning anything within it. To my surprise it worked as I saw it expand more and more until it reached the edge of the station and I stopped. There was a green light that signified I had completed the station. I dropped to my knees panting, I guess that kinda move drains your energy. Valkyrie ran up to and carried me out of the station.

"That." she began, "was so cool."

"Th-thanks." I managed to gasp out between breaths. "Does anyone... Have like... Water or somethin-" Valkyrie handed me hers and I gulped it down hungrily. "I am never doing that again." I said and everyone laughed. Apart from Bucky ofcourse but I think he gave a little smile... Maybe.

Sam went after me, using red wing and also his hand to hand combat knowledge to complete the station. Bucky then went. He grabbed two, long knives and entered the station. I was surprised he didn't take anything else since the only 'special' thing he really had was his metal arm. He actually turned out to be exceptional at hand to hand combat though. He was clearly a short range fighter but completed the station with ease. Last to go, was Valkyrie. She picked out two, long and very sharp swords. She stood on the pad and readied herself. She cut down 3 holograms with one swipe of her sword. She was coordinated and skilled, brutal yet flamboyant. She flowed while she fought and I felt like I was watching a movie. She completed the station and places her swords back on the rack. I ran up to her, threw my arms around her and kissed her right on the lips.

"Can you fight in front of me more often? I am turned on!" I said.

"She really has no filter." Bucky muttered to Sam. Sam snickered and kissed bucky quickly on the cheek hoping no one saw. Bucky looked at Sam and grabbed his hand, leading him to the elevator. Sam willingly went with him.

Me and Valkyrie were too caught up in our hot make out session to notice.

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐖𝐁𝐉𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐃. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 😫.