Chapter 29

As requested, Deandre Xy's Point of View posted.

Andre's POV

"Andre, let's play!"

Aya shouted while she was calling me, inviting me over in the sandbox where her castle full of sparkling shells she got from the beach.

"Bakit mo dinala seashells mo?" agarang tanong ko.

She looked at me innocently and said, "I want to show you. I found this pretty shell. I'm giving to you!" she exclaimed. She reached for her pocket snd took out a pretty white seashell and gave it to me.

"Thank you, Aya!" I said. She giggled in reply.

I kept the seashell with me and hid it in my closet so it won't get dirty. I will keep this forever because Aya gave it to me.

"Waaaaahhhhuhuhu.." I just got here in the park but then I saw her cry in front of the swing. I immediately went up to her and tried to make her calm down.

"Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I asked.

She looked at me at walang pag-alinlangan na yumakap sa'kin. I may not know why she's crying but I could at least bring her comfort by hugging her just like this.

"I'm okay now." she said with a smile.

"Why did you cry?"

"Because I had no one to play in the swing." she pointed at the swing in from of her.

"It's okay. I'll swing you. Come on!"

So we had fun having each other. Everyday I spent in this playground with her brings me so much happiness. She even takes Erina to play with us sometimes and jist like Aya she's happy and fun. I always have fun when I'm with them. Always.

Until...

"Mom, why are you packing bags?"

"We are moving to Laguna, Deandre."

When I heard that, I was sad that I began to cry. If we move to Laguna I won't have any friends. I don't want to move away. I don't want to leave Aya. I don't want to! She will cry if I move to Laguna.

"Oh my! Baby, why are you crying?"

Mom stopped packing ang came to when I cried.

"I don't want to go! Aya! She's my friend... I will not leave her!" I pursued. Mom looked so sad seeing me cry but I want to stay.

"I know you'll miss Aya but baby we have to move so Dad can fix the company. Dad can't go by himself and he needs us, he needs you too. I know this is hard but you will have to say goodbye to her tomorrow, okay?"

I cried harder. Why? Can't I just stay? Why do I need to say goodbye to my friend?

"Andre, you're here!" tumakbo patungo sa'kin si Aya nang makita niya ako. She was smiling brightly when she looked at me but I couldn't. She noticed I wasn't smiling like I usually do. Her smile faded when she felt an aura of sadness between us.