Chapter 37

Proposal

Andre's POV. Nilagyan ko na baka malito kayo kasi dalawang POV ang gagamitin sa chapter na ito.

5 months later...

I woke up and saw the most beautiful human being I ever laid my eyes on. She was sleeping peacefully in my bed. Yes, she slept here after our movie date yesterday and it was mind-blowing. Netflix and chill, as she would have called it.

It's been five months since we were back together and all I can say was it was the happiest days ever since. There was no dull moment that the both of us spend on. Of course we had fights but they lead to laughter as time goes by. Ashiah always manages to keep me hapoy in everything she does and I'm thank full for that.

I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard my phone rang.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Valentino. Good day, Mr. Bautista!"

"Oh, good morning ma'am."

"I'm happy to tell you that your order is now ready to be picked up later. Is that okay with you?"

"Very. Thank you so much, Mrs. Valentino."

"All in the days work!"

Then I ended the call.

I then called on my friends and Aya's friends to tell them that it's ready.

"Sige, kami na bahala sa lahat." Phantom.

I even called her parents and mine to let them know about what am I about to do later. I want to this to be perfect for her.

Nabaling ang atensyon ko nang nakita ko siyang gumising na at nakangiting nakatingin sa akin. I smiled at her and went to kiss her.

"Good morning, babe. How's your sleep?"

"Mind-blowing!"

I laughed at her answer and pinched her cheeks. Siya naman ay panay salita tungkol sa nangyari kagabi.

"I'll cook breakfast. What would you like?"

"Gatas.."

"Oka-"

"Gatas mo."

I blinked numerous times. Was I deaf or did I just heard that right? Did I?

"B-Babe.. You okay?"

"Of course I am! Oh, I know. I want to eat Sashimi!"

Agad naman napakunot ako ng noo dahil sa sinabi niya. Why is she being weird today? The other day she said she wanted to eat chicken feet but she doesn't even like those. What's with her?

"Babe, you dislike Sashimi remember?"

"I do?" she asked innocently and I nodded.

"How about I make your favorite salad?" I thought she was gonna be happy because she's crazy for that vegetable salad but heck her face says otherwise.

"Ew, I don't want that! I want Sashimi, Andre. Sashimi!" now she's whining. Cute but dangerous.

"Okay, I'll order one."