Chapter 34

Start Over

"I heard she's coming back, Dee. What will you do?" Vheatrix informed.

If she is coming back I will talk to her, whether I'll be damned or be rejected, I want to explain to her everything. All I want is for her to know the truth. I know it won't be easy now but I will try to do it. For her, for us.

After 6 years, I'm still here. I still am in pain yet I still love her.

"Explain. That's what I'll do, Vi. Hindi matatahimik ang kaluluwa ko sa ganitong pagkimkim ng gustong-gusto kong sabihin kahit matagal na."

"I see. I'm sure you'll get to explain your side. I want you two to be happy. I saw you two differently from the smile, yes you can say your happy but are you really completely happy? I can tell you both can't answer that. Anyways, I'm coming back there in 3 months. Can't wait to see you guys and I have to go someone's calling. Bye, I hope things get better for you and Aya."

I hope it does.

"Bye, Vi. Thanks for the talk. I appreciate it." I said and ended the call.

I was about to turn off my phone but I saw our group chat with my friends. The boys.

mykelluke: Seraphine Clubhouse at 5:30 libre raw ni Andriel!

imandriel: the heck man? Sabi mo ikaw?

mykelluke: Ako nga. Labyu pre!

imandriel: gago, di tayo talo! Btw, parang tayong tatlo lang makakapunta. Busy pa yung iba.

deandre_xy: fine by me.

I replied. Hindi na ako nag-abalang magbihis ng tuxedo at dumeretso na. It was already 5:20. By the time I got there the two were already drinking there ass out and I was there listening.

"Tignan niyo nga yun nasa malayong table yung babaeng blonde yung buhok at yung may suot na denim jacket. Maganda siya." pagbibiro ni Andriel kay Mykel. Si Mykel naman ay nagdilim ang mukha at binatukan si Andriel na ngayon ay panay tawa.

.
Tinignan ko saang banda ang tinutukoy niya at nakita ko si Lenorah. Oo nga pala at may something ang dalawa noon.

.

Napatigil ako dahil naalala ko na kaibigan sila ni Aya at saktong nakita ko mismo si Aya na kadarating lang. She was wearing a mauve dress. She looks so matured now and she's gotten more gorgeous.

I kept staring at her from afar and I just couldn't do anything to approach or say something that I've longed to say.

It was fine that I got to see her having fun. I was okay with that. But what made it NOT okay was there's this guy who went to her and talked. They even exchanged numbers and danced. What's worse? He kissed her in the cheeks! What the fvck is that?!

Ganoon lang ba 'yun.

No, this is not happening.

"Having fun?" I asked sarcastically.

From her shocked face to an angry look. She sighed in disbelief and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oo, bakit? You got a problem?" she answered and smiled coldly.

"Who's the guy you were with earlier?"

"None of your business, Mr. Bautista."