TWO

"HOLY SHIT MIN!" Taehyung exclaims looking at all the money he got.

"Where did you get it?" Ask Yoongi as he looked at Jimin suspiciously.

Jimin became flustered as he didnt know what to say.

"I—I sold some shit." Jimin said telling half of the truth.

"What shit?" Taehyung ask giggling as he said 'shit'.

"Just some shit." Jimin replied with a shrug.

"Are you stealing again, Jimin?" Yoongi said as the two boys looked at Jimin.

"So what if I am! I need the money or else I have no job." Jimin confirmed.

"Min. You don't need that job, there's other jobs that doesn't make the workers pay the boss. Just leave and work someplace else." Tsehyung said as Jimin shook his head.

"Nah. This is literally the only job that accepted me and I now have the money. So don't ask more about it." Jimin said going to his room.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Yoongi said leaning towards Taehyung's chest.

"No clue."

-

"Hyung! Are you able to get me something?" Jungkook ask getting all giddy making Jin smile.

"What's that pup?" Jin ask with a giggle.

None of them cared that Jungkook was a beast, they still love him. They have been with Jungkook ever since he was born and they hoped and prayed that his soulmate comes. They don't want Jungkook to suffer.

"Can I have flowers? I always seen them outside and I wanted to know what they felt like." Jungkook smiled brightly as Jin's smiled flatten.

Jungkook hasn't been outside that much. He went outside a few times as a child but got bullied and got called many names and got treated like a pet. So he stopped going outside even if he was desperate to know what's out there.

"Sure Koo. What kind of flowers?" Ask Jin teying to keep his sweet smile.

"Anything to do with love and faith. I feel like I need that." Jungkook said as Jin nodded.

"Of course Koo. I'll bring them a.s.a.p." Jin said as he leaves.

Jungkook skied and went to the window. He seen the beautiful flowers as the sun shined on them. He then went to his bed and got giddy for his flowers.

He then looked around his room and seen how messy it was. God he needed this clean. He groaned as he got up and cleaned.

-

"Here sir." Jimin said giving his boss his money as he smiled.

"Perfect Jimin. But I would like to have a couple of £100." He said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Sure. Whatever." He blurted.

"Thanks Jimin."

"Just quit." Said Sora scaring the shit out of Jimin.

"What the fuck Sora. You gave me a heart attack." Jimin said trying to keep his breathing steady.

"I'm sorry. But quit. You ain't happy and the boss is stealing your money! You dont need to have a job! You seem loaded anyway." Sora said.

Jimin chuckled as Sora saod he was rich. He wishes.

"I can't. I need a job to keep going. Life is just very boring right now, rather have some excitement." Jimin said.

"And this is your excitement?" Sora ask with a raised eyebrow.

No. Stealing is.

"Yeah. I guess." Jimin said with a shrug.

He went to his office and started typing.  He then smirks as he started to steal some pointless stuff.

He couldn't help it. It was thrilling that he could get away with this. It was more thrilling if he gets caught and he gets to run away.

Maybe he should quit. All of this is pointless to steal. He needs to leave and get more shit.

But first, he needs his money back..

-
A/N - Hello! I got really bored and had nothing to do.

So I hope you like this chapter. Its kind of different from the two movies, didn't want to copy and paste the movies. So here is this thingy.

I also have a story where I was a troublemaker as a child like Jimin is. I used to steal shit too. I remember getting caught for stealing crayons. I cried like a cry baby I am and I knew it was wrong.

But I also stole rubbers and pencils, just the normal stuff many people steal form school. But I think the most expensive thing I stole must be a watch from my bully when I was 7. It was this hello kitty watch that flips and that day she was showing it off.

We had P.E (gym) and I got to leave early because I had a doctor/dentist appointment, I can't remember. So when I got back to the class I seen it and just took it. I also think I binned it when I got home. It was 9 years ago. But don't worry I don't steal expensive shit now, that was the first and last. I just steal some rubbers and pencil from high school again I dont anymore because lockdown and covid so I wo t be taking anything again.

Thank you for reading my story and if you skipped it. I don't blame you.

ANWAYS!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to yourself and other and keep on loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ Park Jimin 💛